• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Aust Social Confessional Thread

ive had to cook for ppl at work a few times, (i had the kitchen to my self, im not a chef, and i was the only person around, kinda an urgent situation)...anyways the first time i had to cook a burger, and i had put the patty on the hot plate and left it to cook but the frying pan was those ones where the handle heats up heaps as well, so its kinda just at hot as the base of it. so ur ment to pick it up with a towel of sumthing, but i forgot to and picked it up with my bare hand and threw it across the room, the patty went flying onto the wet dirty floor......so i picked it up and placed it in the deep fryer and the filth had encrusted onto the patty and i put it back on the burger....this isnt a fast food place either, its a proper restuarant, i swear nobody was watchin ;) .....the second time was a similar situation but an egg this time, not a beef patty....i scraped the egg off the floor and put it on the roll....

I once chewed all the little rubber buttons off our tv remote control :(

Most shameful thing you have ever done.

Come on up to my confession box and spill forth those "haunting" secrets that have been making you feel guilty over the past few years. That's right, I will not judge, for I am a perverted Priest that gets "hard" on such private filth. I am all ears to what you have to confess to, tell me of your most shameful moments... for I am about to reveal to you, my most lowest of the low:-

My most shameful experience, was when I was 18 and had first obtained my P plates. Loaded up my car with a bunch of irresponsible mates, along with black-market firecrackers, not to mention a "skinfull" of booze and weed (yes, yes... retarded, I know.)
We drove around the Red-Light districts of Melbourne (if you live in Melbourne, you'll know the place), throwing miny home-made "stint-bombs" (not very explosive, but will almost convince one they are in danger at time of explosion) at corner street hookers.

Shit, the stuff was hilarious at the time. But, after getting pulled over by the cops doing "laps" of well-known Hooker-areas in Melbourne, it sure as hell wasn't funny. (apparantly it's illegal to turn left in a certain street, at a certain time.), luckily they didn't breathilise me (please note:- I no longer drink and drive, my foolish ignorant-filled days of youth are over) and fortunately they saw the funnier side of what we were doing. But, they told us if we were to turn left once more, they will charge the driver (me) for suspected "Guttercrawling" (slang for intentions of picking up illegal street hookers). We used to call this "Window-Shopping". I must say though... funniest sight of the whole night, was... sometimes you would randomly see a guy just appear out of the bushes (probably her "runner"... or bodyguard/boyfriend) almost losing the skin off of his neck, due to fright.

I didn't feel it at the time, but... now, I feel like a complete, selfish arsehole for doing this shit and if I were to come into contact into the same person as I was then, now. I would more than likely give me a good "Gangsta-slap", because that it what I deserved at the time.

Ok, so... what is your most shameful thing you have done?

Ive only told a few ppl this mainly cos im hugley embaressed and those that i have told were highly disapppointed hehe ...

when i was in yr 8 or 9 me and one of my mates did the red sheild appeal (the door knock one for charity) and we stole like $150 of the donations ... and wasted it on magazines, junke food and candy ... i still feel so bad about it even tho it happened so many years ago ... i couldnt saved a kid of the streets ... (ok maybe im over-reacting hehe) ... :/

i like to graf.
i like to glue the coin slots of parking meters.
i drive very aggressively at times.
i oggle women every day.
i have occassional lewd thoughts when i oggle women.
i like to ask south african's if theyre from NZ... even tho i can easily pick the difference between the eccents, i just enjoy how much the Sout africans hate it.

I took me till the age of 7 before I realised I had two sets of Granparents. I always used to think that my dad's folks were just real nice old people that we used to go n' visit all the time.

I stole the entire set of Jurassic Park trading cards from my local newsagent when I was like, 10 or somethin' like dat.

I didnt cry when my grandfather on my mums side passed away but I sobbed my eyes out when my dog (and best friend at the time) died.

-Later

Ahhh, sorry. Mods feel free to close this thread, I wasn't aware about the other thread. I will close the thread myself, if someone maybe gives me a link to a "how to close threads link" or something.

didnt cry when my grandfather on my mums side passed away but I sobbed my eyes out when my dog (and best friend at the time) died.

-Sholelace thats totally understandable and nothing to feel bad about. If my puppy died I would be so devistated (Hes 15 years old so not really a puppy) but I cant understand a word my grandma says and shes really really really annoying so I think i would feel the same.

I tricked my older brother into eating chocolate-covered rocks when I was a kid to teach him a lesson about stealing my chocolate...

Then when I was a bit older I got one of my best friends to put my brother's phone number all over every public toilet wall he could find; he had to change his number in the end cause he kept getting calls from desperate old devos....

I umm haven't done any work at work yet today :\ i've been reading about poi annd fire sticks instead...

Originally posted by smart-e
Sholelace thats totally understandable and nothing to feel bad about. If my puppy died I would be so devistated (Hes 15 years old so not really a puppy) but I cant understand a word my grandma says and shes really really really annoying so I think i would feel the same.

For some reason that cracked me up. =D

Dear flatmate,
I ate your Kan-Tong thing. I will buy more, I promise.
Regards,
up all night

freaking oath. i'm allowing myself 6 more minutes of browsing bl and lj before i get stuck into my 3500 piece de resistance of marketing research proposal :\

william g. zikmund can suck a fat hairy cock for all i care

:X:X:X

When drunk idiots cause trouble at my club I tend to get heavy handed as opposed to trying to talk them down. it's not that I'm particuarly aggressive by nature, nor do I have any desire to hurt these folks, I just cant be fucked listening to them talk shit and try to tell me how to do my job.

when you're constantly being attacked by dickheads with something to prove, you lose a lot of faith in your ability to negotiate and learn to punch on instead

it's sad :\

Me and an old friend Stole His mums car and went for a sunday drive.. when we were 13 ! lol... and noboy was the wiser !!
=D=D=D

I gave a picture of my best friend looking her worst (like, not just bad, hideous Witch of the Morning - panda eyes were the very least of her concern:) ) to this guy that said friend had been insanely in love with for a year and said

"Call her, she really likes you"

I don't think he ever knew she existed and he certainly stayed away from her after that.

Hey, I've told myself that I was doing it to make her get over this insane crush, but...

I told my best friend's parents she was already married to the guy they were throwing a MASSIVE wedding for her with.

If that's confusing, it kinda is. But she had already married him, didn't tell her parents, then let them pay for a gigantic wedding thinking they were giving away their virgin bride.

She never knew how they found out ...