Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

aussie band members here??

michael6120

Bluelighter
Hey all , curious which aussie bluelighters are into their rock n roll - playing in a band!?

Had a wicked rehearsal tonight, got a big gig down in the ACT on the weekend which I'm pumped for! Looks like i'll be doing one of the last gigs at the annandale too which is pretty special . . Anyway, band members . . lets chat with some funny gig / musician stories . .

I'll kick off once I know there are others here! :)

annandale still operating yeah for now . . . i got a gig there before the administrators period finishes . .

Sad to hear it's going to close. As far as I can tell, Sydney doesn't have many band venues left.

nah live bands are dying in the ass its ghey as fuck just like sydney

It's got history . . Some of the best nights of being alive was when I was at that pub.

i finally won my first aria this year. if that's not a big enough clue to go by i also have a penis and cross dress for fun. i'm highly skilled playing the hairy banjo so don't let me being a cross dresser put you off, though i play guitar for the most.

To be honest I lived near this place 10 years and always thought it was abandoned, I never been invited there or even known anyone to ever go there even tho I drank in the area, too bad I hear about it now..