Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

#auspol

of course though im not the best at it.

were do we start.

do you think this new PM of ours has any backbone ?

at least he is not as aggressive as scomo.

closing fire stations is a bad idea.

we have had a wet season this year and a lot of wind so there is a lot of wood on the ground.

when it comes back to dry were going to see some bad bush fires I think.

Last edited:
Whilst this is a drug forum and we have CEPS, I'm going to allow this thread due to the area. Just stick to Australasian issues and play nice and we should be all good 🇦🇺

Thanks, yeah it's just a bit too irrelevant to the Northern Hemisphere unless they're super keen. The Kiwis can join in.. If they must!! 😉

of course though im not the best at it.

were do we start.

do you think this new PM of ours has any backbone ?

at least he is not as aggressive as scomo.

I'll have to reply in more detail later but I've been hoping Albo gets replaced by someone with more leadership ability (and there's at least one in the ranks).

His speech yesterday really impressed me though. The ALP are corrupt as well of course, but not AS corrupt. I have hope!

Reactions: CFC
HAHAHAHAAAA that was pretty funny. He was so normal about it (lawn guy). I'd be hiding under the bed I think.

try finding a camp sight were everything says will prosecute trespassers to the full extent of the law.

as abbey has stated there are so many vacant houses but they just leave people out in the cold so they can keep there investments clean.

Reactions: CFC
No Bigger c**t then this dictator.. funny as vid though..

your a melbournite too I see.

dan is so corrupt its not funny.

good ol teflon dan nothing sticks to the man.

I wish he was my mentor I would get away with everything on this planet.

though probably more like it he would get away with everything on this planet and then blame me :)

ahh the man who likes to paint cities in blue.

if it was not for crown I would have liked him.

I actually thought rud was good to be honest.

he had a great repore with china and was respectful to people who he might have thought less than him.

CFC I hope so.

im thinking about applying for a scholarship for housing on the request of my lecturers.

still not sure as when it warms up I will be kicking my self for being weak.

its always the middle of winter I chicken out but if housing goes down I would be over the moon.

petrol is way down too we have had a drop from $2.30 to $1.70

why I have no idea nothing has changed.