Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Aus Social Member Gender ID

xcidium

Bluelighter
Seeing we've had a few member gender confusions of late, post who you think or have thought are the opposite sex to which they really are. (wow, I made that sound really confusing didn't I?)

I thought Pekkie was a guy. :\ 8o

Your turn!

PS: And for the Record, (doofqueen ;)) I am a guy.

i know! Thats why i said i always thought you were female (cos i worked out you weren't) :p But now that i think of it i think i had you confused with someone that actually was a female (same type of avator/same type of name/me generally just being unobservant) hehe

I always though alphacharlie was a guy too but thats only because of the "charlie"

Well, ... I'm a guy! I thought endlesseulogy was a girl.

^^ I don't know why everyone thought you were a girl. I always thought you were a guy. You just seemed to write like one *shrugs*

yeah i always knew/thought thr was a guy.

i used to think alphacharlieID was a guy too. oops!!! :eek:!

Oh yeah, when I first joined I thought breakabeat aka breakyaself was a guy. That was quickly rectified though.

I thought KB was a guy... ;)

I'm a bloke, and not black for the record :p as some people think... just imagine how cool I'd be if I was.... ;)

Man!
APE-MAN.gif

Of course the name "Shnouzerpuff" doesn't scream "masculinity"...

At least compared to dick-swinging testosterone fueled usernames like:

"Razor Thor"

or

"Samurai Knight"

Back when my avatar was that of "some fit girl's arse in tight pink hotpants" I used to cause some confusion.
I still remember the look of blatant disappointment on various Bluelighters faces when I rocked up to a meetup and introduced myself.

"Oh I see... you aren't a...oh....that's not your... right. Right. I see the problem here..."

I am a man.

Some people haven't realised this yet.

I don't think I've confused the gender of anyone here for a while... I'm usually on the other side of the coin.

CB :)

I'm teh Female, drunk, but female...... apparenly an occerette.. cos im under 25, i swear, and like footy... even though my footy team sucks... im loyal

whoah - i always thought CB was a chick... no offense dude:)

-=DLouD247=D-

Chaos Butterfly said:
I am a man.

CB :)

i sometimes have trouble believing this

i am a man... also... i have a penis, which makes me a male

i thought xcidium was a tranny :\

um...

/quietly strolls away twiddling thumbs

^^

Aww not nice, i also thought cb was of other gender.. sorry sir, please forgive me..

Fucking drunk wont go away!

Hahhaah Xcidium you're not the first to think that, and you probably won't be the last.

^^ McWigga is a guy? I thought they were a girl too.... same with CB until i met him

I always thought CB was a guy, maybe it's cos one of the first posts I read about you or something I dunno...