Recruiting [AUS] Smartphone app for managing cannabis use

sera20

Greenlighter
Hi there. My name is Sally and I am a researcher at the University of New South Wales. I am writing to let you know about a study some colleagues and I are running looking at the effects of a smartphone app for managing cannabis use. The app offers feedback on cannabis use as well as assistance for cutting down or quitting. We are looking for Australian participants aged 16+ to use the app for a month. The study also involves completing three online assessments about your cannabis use and related issues. You will be compensated for using the app and for completing each assessment.

If you are interested in quitting or reducing your cannabis use, have an iPhone or iPad with internet connectivity, and would like to try the app, please contact me for more information on [email protected]

Thanks!

Best wishes,
Sally

Hi there. This is the same app, but it has been modified based on the previous study, which was basically intended to get opinions on the app. This study will look at the effectiveness of the app in helping people to quit or reduce their cannabis use.

Cheers,
Sally

Unfortunately the app will only run on iphones or ipads at this time.