• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Atlanta, Georgia

I'm also hesitant about Atlanta being cheaper. I rented a bigger and cheaper apartment in Brooklyn than in Cabbagetown.

houses next to "Atlanta's Berlin Wall" have gone for as much as 400k. talking about where it's normal for people to find bodies next door in the morning. where people don't have indoor plumbing. people who have never had indoor plumbing. fucking absurd.

Interesting. Yea, Cascade Heights isn’t an area I have much reason to frequent. Cabbagetown and Cascade Heights might as well be two different countries. You can’t really compare the two, but I get your point. Atlanta is getting ridiculous.

Oh, Boston, is certainly more expensive. Atlanta has just sky rocketed in terms of cost of living over the past 10 years and us dumb rednecks just aren’t used to it. My property value has gone up 100k in two years. I got into this neighborhood at the very last minute and it’s still “up and coming”. I can’t imagine how much Panders property value has gone up. He’s like totally a pioneer. Gentrification abounds. The amount of mixed use developments going up in what was the ghetto just 5 years ago is crazy. Anyway, it’s still a great city that hasn’t totally lost its edge. But, again, we’re full.

You also have to consider what jobs pay. If I were to take the same job I have but relocated to Boston, i would automatically get a 15% “raise”.

Back to the original question....where the H at? I have no clue and don’t want to know. Don’t go to the bluff, you’ll likely die or get arrested.

I can’t imagine how much Panders property value has gone up.

let’s not talk about it before i get indigestion.

again, the dog food is filthy poisonous and people in little five points are dropping like flies. don’t do drugs.

like three people died in ChickenScratch's zone -- 3? over the past few days. Up to no good over there.

“Where is the h at?”

LOL
Atlanta May contain some good, high quality heroin...but it isn’t on the street! It’s in some stash house on the outskirts of the city awaiting transport to another city! H in Atlanta is such a fucking joke! I’ve been back two years and have searched and searched and searched some more and I’m convinced that good dope and a reliable dboy just doesn’t exist here. I’ve went through about 15 dboy’s and they all have one fatal flaw—-their dope generally sucks!

Welcome to Atlanta!

Oh and here’s a good example of Atlanta’s Best)I should maybe trademark that eh?)*....if you look closely you can see the beautiful shade of green-peridot perhaps-it becomes when heat is applied.**

*insert SARCASM
**if attempting to smoke, i recommend a therapeutic dose of crystal methamphetamine to assist in making the heroish more smokeable, with the added benefit of being much safer due to the presence of a cleaner substance(c-methamp is preferred but many others will work)