• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Ativan

I heard you can smoke Ativan? Is this true?
I either take them orally or snort them
Depending on your Benzo tolerance.. If you were to take a few milligrams of Lorazepam (Ativan) and smoke weed.. Then this can be a great combination. Zero paranoia/anxiety.. Very smooth ;)

I've never heard that smoking any Benzo is better than just taking it and swallowing it... I would not recommend smoking the pill.

You probably could smoke lorazepam tablets if they didnt have so many binders. Alot of benzos are actually smokable but you need the pure powder to do it.

if you smoke eitzolam you go through a gram in a few days, so tons of it must be getting destroyed instead of vaporized. feels good though.

but no, you cannot smoke ativan pills.

even snorting them is pretty silly. i'm sure some of it makes it through you sinus membrane, but most probably just ends up dripping into your stomach. and some whatever chalk-y binder they use ends up in your lungs.

Snorting and/or smoking a benzo is a waste and usually harmful. The oral bioavailability is much higher than both, so just eat it.

if you smoke eitzolam you go through a gram in a few days, so tons of it must be getting destroyed instead of vaporized. feels good though.

but no, you cannot smoke ativan pills.

even snorting them is pretty silly. i'm sure some of it makes it through you sinus membrane, but most probably just ends up dripping into your stomach. and some whatever chalk-y binder they use ends up in your lungs.

I kind of liked smoking etizolam, that instant anxiolysis and short duration can come in pretty handy during a psychedelic or stimulant freak out. I once smoked 40mg and could barely walk. Made me super depressed too, made me weep like a drunkard to my girlfriend though it might have been the stimulants too.

Ever smoke bromazolam?

that's y it is so good for anxiety. it doesn't have much recreational value but if u use it for what it's intended to be used its really good.

Tbh I never even found them useful for anxiety. The only benzo I've ever used that was not good for my GAD. Really bummed me out when my friend gave me a bottle of them lol. Glad they work for you though I'm jealous.

that's y it is so good for anxiety. it doesn't have much recreational value but if u use it for what it's intended to be used its really good.
I never used to rate them.. Then, about 5 years ago whilst living abroad, I could buy the 2.5 mg Lorazepam tablets from the pharmacy. They worked great for anxiety without leaving me feeling impaired.

I never used to rate them.. Then, about 5 years ago whilst living abroad, I could buy the 2.5 mg Lorazepam tablets from the pharmacy. They worked great for anxiety without leaving me feeling impaired.
yeah Ativan is very subtle unlike Xanax that knocks u out cold if u do too much

Tbh I never even found them useful for anxiety. The only benzo I've ever used that was not good for my GAD. Really bummed me out when my friend gave me a bottle of them lol. Glad they work for you though I'm jealous.
actually I find clonazepam my benzo of choice for everything from anxiety to Insomnia. It's the best benzo by far.

Depending on your Benzo tolerance.. If you were to take a few milligrams of Lorazepam (Ativan) and smoke weed.. Then this can be a great combination. Zero paranoia/anxiety.. Very smooth ;)

I've never heard that smoking any Benzo is better than just taking it and swallowing it... I would not recommend smoking the pill.
(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)