• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos aside from Etizolam, what else is out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
any other good RX type things that I should be trying!? I am here in the states, so the Etizolam is still legal, but wondering if there are other FUN things I could be missing!?

I am on bupe/suboxone now, so anything that goes along w/ that would be nice. I typically like downers but will give anything a try. I was never a huge benzo fan but these Etizolams are not that bad. I dont abuse them, maybe 1-2MG around bed time for a slight uppity feeling before bed. but they sure do help me sleep; benzos have always KNOCKED ME OUT, even when I was scripted xanny years back (ended up having a seizure trying to get off those things).

so, what else is there to give a try!? and let me know what the drug is like when you do mention.

tks.

Haha, I'm on bupe too and looking for benzo's online after my next check, already got it lined up just gotta figure out how to convert british money signs to US dollars signs. There is Clonazolam,Descloroetizolam, Pyrazolam, Flubromzapam, another one that starts with an F, one is SUPER strong. Diclizeapam,Phenazapam. Ummm, probly more thats off the top of my head. Etizolam got made illiegal in my state of Mississippi, I got PISSED,lol. I got it one time, it helped me, then it was made illegal, herre and Arkansas. I gotta feelin I'm gonna stock up on these before they just shut it all down. That and some acetyl-fent, would straight up order a gram right now and benzo's(wouldn't mix those two) but I blew my money on Roxis. The Acetyl-fent would be nice to have on days off instead of chasing down Roxis or 30 Norcos to take, or Morphine... I'm gonna try to get something from my doctor, if not benzos Gabapentin works great for my anxiety also, it's un-scheduled so I might have a better chance, plus I went to the doctor for anxiety and they gave me xanax a few years ago, I'm gonna say I didn't like it because I had to redose and it wore off to quick and anything but xanax...i figured that might help me get some klons or somethin since most seek out xanax, I mean it is true it does wear off to fast I don't have panic attacks just GAD.

Last edited:
I took 3200MG gaba this morning as well.

where you getting the fent from!? your Dr!? I am located in Boston and, from what I know, the Etizolams are still legal and I am able to order right online. they are not a bad drug and I do enjoy, but I am just looking to TRY something different. I've always done street drugs so I do not know much when it come to all this RX shit that people are playing around w/.

as of now my daily rountine is:

16MG bupe
2400-3200 gaba (usually every other day or so)
2-3G of phenibut (usually every few days)
1MG Etiz (usually every few days if I have them still)

thats it. TRYING to give up on smoking weed; its just not my thing but I am usually with others who smoke, so sometimes ill smoke.

Ya, I usually go crazy with benzo/gaba combos the first two weeks of the month, so far 14 bars 40 foot balls, 45 klons(pickin up 7 more gonna just take half of one for a week to help with rebound) and 45 Gabapentin, think thats it,lol. I NEED to take medical doses because it really does help me, but I have fucked up my tolerance to where a medical dose for me is 3-4mg of klon/xanax,anyway. No the fent is from a site that sells it, and i'm drooling to get acetly because it is not measured in micrograms which mackes me feel more conforable doing it, I think doses go like 10mg... I have Phenibut but didn't like it.

my routine for the past few weeks has been:
1-2mg of Sub booted(i've been goin on vacations and this shortens the half-life...im a dumbass if I didn't do this I would have the money for the a-fent and the benzo's,lol)
4-8 mg of xanax or klonopin or a mix of the two the first week and a half of the month
Starting on the 11th around 4-6mg of klonopin with 2-3200mg of gaba

Havent been smoking weed, I'm going to have to get a noid, I've pissed dirty for weed the past two times and I barely smoked any. Sighh.

dude, booting subs is such a waste, man. you dont think so? I feel its so much better if taken as directed. then again, I am on 8-16MG/daily. some day will pass where I will just take 8MG since its all that is needed but then there are days I gave killer urges and ill take ANOTHER 8MG just to kill the urge, ya know!?

Ya, I was on 16, then just went down to 8mg. I do it when I wanna go on a vacation(or needle fever I guese). But instead of not taking my subs if you just do 1mg a day for 3/4 days then you feel whatever opiate you use(I even got a good buzz on 80mg of hydrocodone once). Plus I kinda did it to save up a stash of it to...but honesty I do feel it more, it's not much but I do get a glow. I don't do it all the time, I usually plug.

BL is not here to recommend new drugs for you to do

Status
Not open for further replies.