• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Arkansas police seize 90 pounds of ecstasy pills

Xyzpdq0121 said:
I know, if you are taking that amount of drugs with you, I think there is a better mode of transportation then a '83 El Camino!!! Dress like a traveling sales person, stay calm, drive a fairly nice car, don't look like a thug, and make sure that your shit is going to check out if you do get stopped... NEVER... NEVER allow them to search!!!! I do not care if they have to wake the judge up at 2:00 and get the drug dogs, I am not going to let them search (even if I am not carrying anything.)
It doesn't matter. In most cases,"a routine stop" means they were narc'd out.

Xyzpdq0121 said:
I wonder if he was going to TX or coming from TX....

Second of all, I did the math and the cops need to find a better hook-up:
An estimated 6.4 million dollers / 128,000 Pills = $50 a pill!!!! (At least the reported in the second report had done XTC and corrected it a bit better to $25 a pill! :) )
yeah,street value.they must be thinking wal street

Well, they didn't look too tasty, and after seeing the Superman im pretty sure those were all meth bombs.

The maximum penalty for intent to distribute that quantity of pills is 10 years in Arkansas, as per that video posted, so it's not too bad.

I didn't watch the video, but it sounds like they got the penalty mixed up.

In AR, if you are caught with a Schedule I or II substance that is not a narcotic or methamphetamine, and have 400g or more (INCLUDING filler, adulterants, and diluting agents) of that substance... there is a sentence of not less than 15 years, and not more than 40, with a max fine of $100k.

If they turn out to have meth in them, I'm sure they'll charge with intent to distribute that as well. The penalties are basically the same, but stiffer. If there's meth in the pills -- especially only or mostly meth -- they'll probably charge him under the same law using the methamphetamine/narcotic penalties. Thats 40 years (minimum) to life, and up to $250k in fines.

^^ It's funny how 1+1 isn't 2.
Those pills could put thousands of people in prison for years. Funny.

Man if I were a busted smuggler I'd say they are holding my kids&wife hostage.. Probably wouldn't work but worth trying :p