Area Codes

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, well, destroy their mom (who was an abusive crack head) or get murder, hmmmm, what would you do. besides her mom was a street walker haha. I was glowing and grinning as they questioned me on stand and i ripped her apart, peice by peice, unlit a ball of fury was all thats left, she got thrown outta court for massive rage and lunging at me before theycould examine her, so, is it evil? meh was it right? yes

you have been here since 2006 and every post just makes you look more and more ridiculous...

i remember looking in your gallery and laughin at your ass. throwing "gang signs" up and claiming to be an MMA fighter. total lulz. i have a hard time believing anything you post...

not only are you bragging about murder, which in itself is beyond fag, but you are bragging about killing a fucking female...like i said i have a hard time believing anything you post but if it is true i hope you are raped by a pack of wild black men and i hope your mother is too.

furthermore, you bring nothing to the forum. you should just quit.

^chyeeaaahhhh 202 represent yo! (although due to poorness I have now been relegated to 301/240 :( now I have to actually dial the area code to call people :( I miss dc. God damn gentrification.

718, 212, 914

But mostly 718.

Oh, btw, hello. I know most of you from Drug Culture... :D /wave

207--> its the ONLY fucking area code for the WHOLE DAMN STATE!!! and NO one ive seen in all 12 pages posted 207. goddamn civilization is so far away

Status
Not open for further replies.