Area Codes

Status
Not open for further replies.
born in 717, then 773, 321, and now 309. a month or so, and then 512! :)

Last edited:
506, and hello again bluelight, i just did 500+days for accidently killing someone lol

No, was supposed to have 6 years. It was lulz,made thevictims mom cry in court accusing her horrible parenting to be more to blame then me, dropped it from a murder 2

No, was supposed to have 6 years. It was lulz,made thevictims mom cry in court accusing her horrible parenting to be more to blame then me, dropped it from a murder 2

You know that you sound like a terrible evil person laughing at a person you killed's mom omfg O_O

yeah, well, destroy their mom (who was an abusive crack head) or get murder, hmmmm, what would you do. besides her mom was a street walker haha. I was glowing and grinning as they questioned me on stand and i ripped her apart, peice by peice, unlit a ball of fury was all thats left, she got thrown outta court for massive rage and lunging at me before theycould examine her, so, is it evil? meh was it right? yes

I take it back info not know the whole story and all I know is ou killed someone and laughed at their mom ... Must be lots more to the story...
yeah, well, destroy their mom (who was an abusive crack head) or get murder, hmmmm, what would you do. besides her mom was a street walker haha. I was glowing and grinning as they questioned me on stand and i ripped her apart, peice by peice, unlit a ball of fury was all thats left, she got thrown outta court for massive rage and lunging at me before theycould examine her, so, is it evil? meh was it right? yes
Thread back on track.

Status
Not open for further replies.