Area Codes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice. Let's see:

My home/grew up in 704,
Found my true home in 707,
Have always had a connection to and felt at home in 828,
and 662

Grew up in the 613 (Ottawa area), but have been living in the 438/514 for the past few years.

201, 973 (lol I remember this G's selling t-shirts in Newark that said I Run 973, still have one :p)...My former wife was really NJ though she grew up in 406. And went to college and we lived in 212 (If Harlem counts as manhattan...) I also lived by myself on (well that's how everybody's phone started, but with cells it's so hard to tell nowadays) 718, 347, I think I'm forgetting a BK code might have been 947, something with 9 that made it look Jersey Cool.....also worked/lived for shorter periods on 339, down at the 305 and close there at 321....and up north at 403.....really cool thread :) dunno why they change the codes every ten years or so....also with cell phones and burners and new technology it's way cooler to be able to identify areas by their phone code....damn I always loved doing that and demographic profiling since I was like 6...it was way harder when I moved to the states....and cell phones screwed it all up......like had this friend from WV living in Harlem and his phone still started with 304 even though he had been living in NY for almost 3years...sup with that?

I won't put the code of where I'm now or it'd be giving away my location....the city code is 011 :p

Well I'm sure forgetting some, those are the ones I can remember in America....cool thread, I ran 347 now I run 011.... Oh I would love to have done this thread with this NANP/ZIP CODES/Int'l Phone Codes Geek friend I had....yeah I only lived in the East Coast (minus Canada) I've been to California, Washington State, BC and Alberta, but not for work/living/love I only lived in Alberta for a prolonged period of time of all those places...well gonna get me a West Coast wife next time...:p

Last edited:
Grew up 301 and then 240, went to school in 212 then 410/240, lived in 561, now I live with 949 and 714

never lived outside of 310, except for when I was briefly stayin out in 862 for 2 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.