Are We Idiots?!?!?!

I know exactly what you are saying. Right now I am at the point where rollin' even twice or once a month has just lost its specialness. I don't enjoy it as much as I use, although I continue to hurt my body just because. Just because I want to escape my reality, and when I am back into reality, sometimes life isn't that great. Then I realize I am a drug user, and sometimes I think if only I were strong enough I could stop, but I am not ready. I am sorry I just went off on a tangent, but this has been something on my mind...
Much Love Amy

I think miss apple just had a "happy" moment.
------------------
I can't stand the itching but I don't mind the swelling...

Are we idiots!?!?!
Im not!
Although I did E almost every weekend,last year,and thats no shit,and i wont start with the weeklly drop count,wow!
Yeah I sat down heaps and thought what the fuck am i doing.That was first step,me realising that im going alittle overboard.Although it took me about a year to realise it,alot of pist off,depressed,just fuck'n wondering about what the fuck?I rememberd something ive none for the last 8 years,yeah Tarmac smacked it bang on the head,MODERATION.Moderation is the key to life.
Im thankful that im a little healthy fucker,and yeah that helped me through a year on googs.Im a bit of a health freak.But that still didnt help much on wednasday when id have the ecstasy blues.And they where the only days that id sit and wonder what the hell im doing.
When your thinking about it,its a sign maybe saying,slow down,or just chill for a while.Thats you recognising that you maybe going a little overboard.
Man for now I know I love E,and i cant say that im going to stop,but man am I going to put that Moderation thingie into affect,because it works and it lets you realise or remeber all the other thing you like in life.Fuck I sound like some preacher.
If you want to read more on this subject,read a post by dENTEdlENTEL in the chill out room,I rammbeled like crazy on one of his post,thats sort of simmilar to this,cause again im just raving on like a little freak.
Oh yeah havnt had an egg since ny,and im allready $250aust. richer.HORAY!!!Yeah i know its only been one week,but that it self is one mega accomplishment for me!
IN a month ill bee $1000 bucks richer,and just before my birthday.
I cant swear off pills,but ill shore slow down! pEacE
smile.gif

Hope i havnt raved on to much.
Mr.Sticky,I have to say,ide love to know what makes you tick
smile.gif
Youre allways smacking it on the head!I love it!
pEacE LovE aNd HappinEss
Chaos

I was an idiot - but I'm ok with that.
It is time for moderation for me - I don't think I'll ever understand this called "balance" in life. I only know one speed (full pelt). I tend to get rather obsessive about things. Maybe its a male trait - to do one thing at a time and do it better than anyone else. Quite a goal I had (to be more fucked up than anyone could possibly be).
I now think there are alot of things I want to experience in life, like travel, food, friends. Sometimes when rolling, that is all that is thought about.
I'll always be a roller at heart, always checking out other peoples eyes to see if they are fellow rollers (and you know with a quite nod, coz they look into your eyes too - bit like dogs sniffing each other i suppose - lol). My rolls will be fewer, but just as insane. Maybe a little better planned (recovery times etc)
I wouldn't say we are idiots though - just allow it to be a fun part of our lives.

You guys are touching on something I always argue with pro-W.O.D. peoples (mainly my parents, co-workers, etc) -- there is a big difference between drug *use* and drug *abuse*.
The key is to prevent yerself (& your friends) from sliding over into the abuse category. How will you know the diff between abuse and use? C'mon -- your conscience will be sure to let you know...

my solution to this 'too much E' problem is quite simple. I only go to parties that i would enjoy sober. And i am far more selective about the e i do and who i get it from than most party kids, i cant shell out 25 bucks for a pill that simply messes me up.
I would like to encourage all you bluelighters to be more selective about the pills you buy. Nobody should pay that much money for pills that mash you out, make you feel sick or dissassociated. The people making and selling this SHIT must not get away with it.

I, for one, am definitely an idiot
smile.gif

hmmm. moderation... in theory, I agree, but in reality, I've never really been able to practice doing things in moderation. I've always been an all or nothing kind of girl...
nice
[This message has been edited by vertigo (edited 13 January 2000).]
oh fuck I just deleted the rest of my post by accident... that'll teach me to edit...
[This message has been edited by vertigo (edited 13 January 2000).]