• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Are they're Asian massage shops in your home city, home town??

Man. I went to one at like 3am drunk as shit maybe 10 years ago. Mama let me in. I see some young girl, peak out of her room, with cartoons playing in the background. I swear I remember a stuffed animal, but that seems TOO over the top. I was like "man no way this chick isn't sex trafficked. Got jerked of by mama, went home. Never wanted to go back.

Yes we do here in Czech but we have more Russian/eastern European hookers

Yes, in America theyre in literally every town. First time I went to one was when i was 15 and visiting NYC for my first time. I was so hard and ready to cum by the time she was oilin up my cock and licking my nipples i lasted like 3 seconds

Yeah man ive been to loads of these places and ive picked up the same kind of vibe. The trafficking part, not the never wanting to go back LOL

Man. I went to one at like 3am drunk as shit maybe 10 years ago. Mama let me in. I see some young girl, peak out of her room, with cartoons playing in the background. I swear I remember a stuffed animal, but that seems TOO over the top. I was like "man no way this chick isn't sex trafficked. Got jerked of by mama, went home. Never wanted to go back.

That's the scary part, too much human trafficking and the men going to these places are supporting human trafficking whether they know it or not.
There are plenty of women who will fuck for money and do it indeed.
A friend of mine worked out of her apartment and still do but less often.
She screened her client's and charged alot and one of our very big Male friends would be in another room just for safety.
I see no problem with what someone does with their body but in no way should a man ever go in and support human trafficking

There are quite a few massage parlors along the Boardwalk. All or most seem to employ Asians. I hear from the grapevine more services are offered at off-boardwalk places, mostly a block or two from the Boardwalk. Another thing AC has that PA doesn’t? I’m sure you can find a lot more with a little Googling. What’s good depends upon your personal preferences. Be safe! Personally, I got have my messages here https://smileanma.com, and I am delighted with their services.

Last edited:
Yes definitely here in the UK they're dotted about everywhere. There's at least 2 in my local city centre! And others spread further out.
I've been told that it's about £20 a tug, which seems expensive to me???

There are dozens, if not hundreds, in Sydney. But it does not seem that any of the girls are trafficked. We have a huge population of overseas students at our universities - mostly from Asia - and it seems most of the girls giving happy-ending massages are moonlighting between classes.

I like Asian woman but I’d think twice about seriously dating one who went to university in Sydney. I’d always be wondering what she did for pocket money before she graduated.

Not that I have not contributed to the pocket money of many a student that way….

Some girls get the opportunity to come to Sydney because they agree to work in these sort of places before buying their plane ticket.

I've taken a lot of disabled people to brothels and massage parlours.

When you're the guy left waiting for your friend, they try to tempt you with hookers. So, I've talked to a fair few of them. The Asian girls seem indifferent to their situation. It is a way to finance their education. That's a good thing.

If I was a hot young woman, I'd totally monetize my body in one way or another... but it's no country for old women. You need a Plan B.

There are heaps of massage parlours in Melbourne. They get shut down all the time. I have never paid for sex. I can't imagine ever doing so. I'd rather have consensual sex with an average looking woman that is attracted to me instead of paying to get someone out of my league. I would definitely never pay for a handjob. I can jerk off my own dick.

theres one next to my old shop, next to a fast strip(gas. market) theres two busy taco,pizza shops, nail salon, its very nice but in the 4 yrs there, never seen anyone go in or out of it, so maybe its legit, the rents there are very high so i dont get it, there is a back alley where people smoke, still never seen any business for the possible wank palace in cali