• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Are these medications safe together?

Bloodborne1

Bluelighter
Is there a time interval you have to wait between norco and tramadol or can they be taken simultaneously safely? My drug of choice is norco, but I have tramadol as well that I generally save to avoid withdrawals if I run out of norco.

Predominantly, I’ll start my morning with norco and add 5mg every 30 minutes. However, to save on norco could I swap tramadol out for the 5 mg norco safely? Basically, is it safe to take in conjunction to save on my norco? Are there any risks I need to be on the lookout combining the two? I’m aware of the seizure risk with tramadol, I just mean generally from combining the two medications.

How much norco are you taking daily? The amount of APAP could be harmful to your liver.

5mg Hydrocodone is a small dose. Just substitute 50-100mg Tramadol (Ultram)

As stated above, as long as the doses are reasonable, it is as safe as drugs can be

How much norco are you taking daily? The amount of APAP could be harmful to your liver.

I think his doses are safe; do not exceed 1 gram in a single dose (or 8 hour period) or 2-3 grams daily and its toxic metabolite never shows up. Now, if you are taking more than 30mg at a time, Cold Water Extraction (CWE)

Be safe!😎

I generally stay in the 20-30mg range of norco daily. I used to be in the 70-100mg range, but I’ve cut back tremendously.

That is probably safe then, although if they are 5mg tablets divide into 2 or 3 doses (Bid or Tid)

Good Luck!