• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Are These Drugs Added to Heroin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The meth was probably in the crack as well as the levinsole dewormer stuff I spelt wrong and the morphine codeine stuff are opiates found in in opium that probably never converted to heroin or even between metabolite byproduct like the 6-mam common in black tar. It really doesn't look that strange

Edit: diphenhydramine could've came from benadryl you took, but likely was a heroin cut and if you drink coffee or soda than the caffeine is no surprise whether or not it was a cut.

Edit 2: there is no fentanyl listed so you must have just injected to much heroin rather than getting a fent batch. This should be a wake up to never underestimate your dope even if it's not fent

^very good point on edit #2 tacodude. OP, if you're not tolerant, and pretty highly tolerant at that, it's not difficult to OD off of good dope, cut or not.

And yeah, not all heroin is really processed/purified all the way, especially black tar (which is essentially just opium crudely processed into diacetylmorphine but still contains other opiate alkaloids, definitely codeine).

Also, a small amount of codeine is metabolized into morphine, so that would explain that. I believe that when diacetylmorphine is metabolized, morphine is a byproduct as well, but I'm not totally sure about that so please correct me if I'm wrong.

As as for the stim-related cuts, like tacodude said, don't be surprised. At this point, I'd be surprised to find coke that isn't somewhat sketchy. And if you were speedballing, that could also account for your OD.

Well said TD, never underestimate your dope.

Thank you for the answer. Did you mean "OD if you're not tolerant" ?

^yeah, if you don't have a tolerance, it's definitely not unheard of to OD from heroin alone. Even with a high tolerance, it's possible, but fentanyl is often involved in those cases.

Also, when did you use the stims? It's possible that you took more H than you can handle but the CNS stimulation sort of balanced it out. Then when it wore off, you OD'd on the smack.

That could have happened. SWIM was clean for a year and using for a cpl weeks before this happend and was passed out for like 8 hrs and woke up foaming from the mouth and puking. SWIM almost always does H and smokes Crack at the same time.

Yeah, that sounds like a classic speedball OD to me then. My advice is to always have a friend or someone around if you're going to be doing speedballs like that.

I know it's not quite the same, but when I speedball I like to do the opioid first, let it peak, and then the stim. For example, I'll smoke some opium, let it peak, then do some coke or whatever variation you wanna do. I've never done both at the exact same time because the stim will prevent you from being able to tell how high on the opioid you are.

edit: also, even when you have a perma-tolerance like me, it WILL drop significantly after a few months clean! It'll probably shoot back up very fast, but an important thing to keep in mind if you haven't used in a while! After 5 months clean, I was shocked that I could even feel 7.5mg oxy. It jumped back up, but that first dose can be a dangerous one.

Status
Not open for further replies.