View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Are the Nbomes legal again? (USA)

Psyke

Bluelighter
On erowid it says the last emergency ban (extension) ended nov 2016. I can't find anything saying the ban got reinstated...

Are the nbomes legal in the USA again?

Highly doubt it. They like to hide chem bans in 100page plus pork bills. States dont even update their own controlled substance list, you have to usually fins the specific house or senate bill pertaining to a ban .

Plus, DUDE, why fuck with nbomes when much safer and pleasurable chemicals are available. Unless you are a sketchy reseller...

Nbomes have always been a safe trip for me and any friends i've introduced to it. I have access to sub-milligram scales.. why jump to the sketchy reselling topic too? I'm asking a question about the law.

On erowid it says the last emergency ban (extension) ended nov 2016. I can't find anything saying the ban got reinstated...

Are the nbomes legal in the USA again?
No. 25I-NBOMe was permenantly scheduled on October 27, 2016.

Nbomes have always been a safe trip for me and any friends i've introduced to it. I have access to sub-milligram scales.. why jump to the sketchy reselling topic too? I'm asking a question about the law.
you need to try some lysergamides, tryptamines, or safer phenethylamines. Why would one choose to eat something potentially lethal on purpose?

@MSK: Hehe if you think i've been a member of bluelight for 7 years and haven't assayed my fair share of trypt's, various phens, and lysergamides then you are gravely mistaken ;)

I Just find an appreciation for the nbomes, and they've given way to nothing but safe experiences and feelings in my life. Its like how Shulgin stopped trials with certain compounds when he started feeling strange tremors or side effects of that ilk, i haven't experienced anything malevolent. As chemist and almost a decade long user of RC's (over 4 years of responsible nbome usage) i just feel they are amazing in their own right and completely safe in responsible doses for healthy individuals.

I feel this will turn into some sort of debate about their safety; so don't get me wrong, it sounds like many people have experienced fatal situations when taking unknown dosed blotters, or by snorting random amounts.

The question has been answered here - they have indeed been moved to permanent schedule.