• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Are the chances of a 20 year old boy to die or suffer a heart attack/stroke from cocaine high if I do less than a gram in the course of a night?

milkandsugaah

Greenlighter
Now that I am stopping my SSRI medication (PAROXETINE also known as Paxil, Seroxat etc.) I am planning on using coke again to see if the effects will be different/more euphoric this time. However, I am very worried that I might suffer a heart attack or a stroke from the drug.

I will snort it (NOT smoke or shoot it of course).

Are the chances of me dying or having something serious like a heart attack or going blind/paralyzed from a stroke or god knows what happen to me high or extremely low?

People tend to make cocaine seem extremely dangerous. I'm not saying it's safe but alcohol is dangerous as well but you have to drink to death to actually die unless you're mixing it with other drugs especially downers.

What's the case of cocaine? Will I be fine if I do less than a gram in the course of a night?

I read somewhere that the LD50 is a gram but I'm not sure. On psychonaut it says that susceptible individuals have died from snorting as little as 30 mg.

Any thoughts?

Cocaine is not good for your heart. You probably won't die. Street coke is absolute garbage in the US and UK so who knows if it's even coke. Hooray.

If you don’t have any pre existing heart conditions and are in generally good health, and start with small amounts and don’t overdo it, the chances of you dying in my opinion is (and I’ve done a lot of drugs and know a lot about drugs)

0.0001%

Saying 1 out of 100,000 people may die using a gram of coke at age 20.

Gattering my knowledge I'd say don't go over 30-50mg/30min if it's péruvien that's enough to have a good time. I like to go over that ratio bit it's at your own risk.