• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Are pillreports and bluelight relatively unknown?

my innerself

Bluelighter
Something I have noticed alot in the last few years is that probibly 19 out of 20 people I talk to about drugs have not heard of pillreports or bluelight.

I come across alot of pills through friends which I never see appear on pillreports too. Just recently some of my mates have mentioned pills they have come across in Perth like green crosses, green hearts (not the originals but fake new ones, total duds), orange clubs, green xbox's, pink fire crackers, beige wagonwheels etc etc. I cant find any of these pills on pill reports at all.

Also 9 out of 10 people who I warn about pipes dont even know what Im talking about. The same thing goes for testing pills with reagents, the majority of people I meet dont even know they can do that.

It seems I am forever trying to explain to people about doing some research about the drugs they consume, but the majority are just ignorant. If the pill they take fucks them up in some way they seem to be happy with that.

If every pill user in this country used pillreports and bluelight Im sure the qaulity of pills that came here would vastly improve because everyone would know what to avoid. Surely there must be a way to inform the majority ecstacy users in Australia about these sites.

I guess what I want to know is if people here have noticed the same things as me?

It's funny you mention that some of the pills going around Perth are not up on Pillreports yet. I can currently get:

Blue Candle's
Yellow Chinese Men
Red V Dubs.

Iv'e told people about them and they all have the same answer - They have never heard or seen them. No results on BL or PR either. Could this be that there only fresh and haven't been distributed yet? As for people testing their pill's, most of mate's don't do it and when i ask them why, they say "If i knew what was in the pill, i probably wouldn't take it.."

The worst bit though is that my mates take pill's on a regular basis and some of them don't even no what MDMA is for crying out loud... I think that PR and Bluelight have to be "Put out there" more to raise awareness.

I've always thought pillreports was fairly widely known, back when I was a regular pillhead most of the people I dropped with and within our wider circle in the scene, all used pillreports regularly, or at least knew about it.

Bluelight, on the other hand, not so much, don't think I've ever met someone and spoken about this place to them.

I have never met anyone who knew what Bluelight was, I have told a few mates about it and shown them it so they know what it is but never use it.

Pillreports I think is a lot more well known, I would estimate anywhere between 1/3 to 1/2 of regular pill takers out there have heard of pillreports.

I have not yet seen one person from my town comment on the reports i have done on pillreports.com. I have only met one person who knew about the site and regularly reads it, im not really sure why i bother doing the reports, most ppl i have come into contact with regarding E cant tell the difference in chemicals anyway, no-one even knows what a pipe is, although if it was not for this site i wouldnt know either! I am the only person i know that has a reagent tester kit and i do get mocked for testing my pills, it seems no-one i know really cares what they are taking as long as it is "drugs" it will be good. Mount Isa has alot of young cashed up ppl who probably just dont care or dont know any better. I have shown my girlfriends these sites and now before any of us buy anything we do the search and test the gear. If it keeps my girlfriends and I safe i guess thats all that matters.

Only internet geeks like us know bout these sites. All the people around me who do drugs dont known what a tester is or a pip pill, hell they dont even know what mdma is lol

Yeah especially here in Adelaide, PR is pretty popular.
However Bluelight is not. And is far more informative.
Not just pictures of drugs posted by dealers and pressers trying to pump their shit out.

BL stickers for our cars? :)

I have not yet seen one person from my town comment on the reports i have done on pillreports.com. I have only met one person who knew about the site and regularly reads it, im not really sure why i bother doing the reports, most ppl i have come into contact with regarding E cant tell the difference in chemicals anyway, no-one even knows what a pipe is, although if it was not for this site i wouldnt know either! I am the only person i know that has a reagent tester kit and i do get mocked for testing my pills, it seems no-one i know really cares what they are taking as long as it is "drugs" it will be good. Mount Isa has alot of young cashed up ppl who probably just dont care or dont know any better. I have shown my girlfriends these sites and now before any of us buy anything we do the search and test the gear. If it keeps my girlfriends and I safe i guess thats all that matters.

Seems like were in the same boat here Nikki09, As i mentioned before, some of my mate's didn't even no what MDMA was. There attitude towards pillreports/tester's is pathetic, they don't care what is in there flips as long as they have a good time. They think I'm too much of a "Pussy" to just go ahead and drop a flip without testing it first:\.

Some people just don't/want to care....

Not just pictures of drugs posted by dealers and pressers trying to pump their shit out.

Coppers at ur door?

:)

+1 for sticker's mate, Good Idea:)

GurnEr JoshE you just can't argue with some people i guess, i only have a small group of friends and most of them are interested to hear what i have to say, most are in their late 20's and early 30's and are a little bit more willingly to listen and learn and have a genuine interest when it comes to harm reduction etc. We probably care more about what we are putting into our bodies, some of us are parents etc etc...a few years back i wouldn't have given a toss either but i guess maturity kicked in somewhere along the way and im now more cautious about what i am putting into my body. I dont know thats just my 2 cents :)

Your average user doesn't google what they're doing. That being said, I've been cruising this site, prior to joining, since the turn of the millenium. Very, very useful.

i must have waaaayyy to much time on my hands...lol...i google everything!

I have google on my phone. It's like knowing every thing.
Very useful for when some one offers me a drug and I'm on something else and want to look up risks and dangers etc. Other things like that.

Also if people ask random General Knowledge questions you can sound like a smart arse ;)

I am tired also of explaining to people about the fake bzp shit and I say if you have internet then type www.pillreports.com and look there ... and look at the links one of thems bluelight ... with aussie sections .. then they look ..

I laughed other day when someone asked me If I had taken any good pills lately which I said nope no pills since new years cause of the shit .. he then said oh yeah my mates took some pills on weekend and ended up throwing up and major headaches and in bed all sunday and took monday of work ..

and these people I already warned sweet and sour tasting and fizzes on tongue throw in the bin......Learned lesson the hard way ...

In my opinion there is so much information on BL that some people are just too lazy, or just don't care about the knowledge prevalent here. However, if they are inquisitive like me, they will fall in love with this website.

However, most people want a quick answer, and that is why pillreports is slightly more user friendly, or idiot proof... but people have learnt that people that pillreports as gospel and you get dealers or first time report authors shipping there bunk.

People are more likely to use pillreports dot com, when they get started, but if they have any interest in HR then they will find there way to BL through google like I did.

=====
wooot 200th POST!!!!!!!!!
=====

None of my friends, or their friends friends for that matter know of Bluelight, some know about Pillreports and they all look at me funny when I mention piperazine. Most randoms I speak to while I'm out don't know about them either, then I get excited and word vomit about bluelight to them for the next half hour.

Do anyone elses friends tell them they "read too much into it". My friends say I'm drug obsessed cause I read so much on Bluelight.

My mates have also called me drug obsessed for all my online reading on bluelight and erowid. They usually just call me when they want to know something nowadays because they realize its likely I know something about whatever they are asking about.

It kind of shits me how careless drug users are as a whole, I suppose with the legal status it just attracts more risk takers than a lot of other activities. Still it makes us all look bad when you have all these idiots running around who fuck themselves up on drugs they are uneducated about.