• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Are drugs fun or do you turn to them in despair?

I use v high dosing LSD at important key life moments, to wake & shake me up but ultimately to raise my spirit right up.

Throw a peaked spirit into your cauldron and the beneficial results can be surprising.

I use v high dosing LSD at important key life moments, to wake & shake me up but ultimately to raise my spirit right up.

Throw a peaked spirit into your cauldron and the beneficial results can be surprising.
The best I've had is AL-LAD. It is perfect for coming to terms with things that psychedelics work for. It's like LSD, without the anxiety (high dose LSD, I always get a moment; sometimes a bit longer, of "oh fuck, I took too much". 300ug of AL-LAD had all the characteristics of LSD, without the psychedelia being pushed in your face. Couldn't see a thing, for OEVs and laughed myself silly - thought I might of ruptured myself, from laughter, but absolutely no anxiety. Takes a little longer to come on, but other than that, it's like beginners tripping drug - a better one than 2C-B)

The best I've had is AL-LAD. It is perfect for coming to terms with things that psychedelics work for. It's like LSD, without the anxiety (high dose LSD, I always get a moment; sometimes a bit longer, of "oh fuck, I took too much". 300ug of AL-LAD had all the characteristics of LSD, without the psychedelia being pushed in your face. Couldn't see a thing, for OEVs and laughed myself silly - thought I might of ruptured myself, from laughter, but absolutely no anxiety. Takes a little longer to come on, but other than that, it's like beginners tripping drug - a better one than 2C-B)
Yes I had some AL-LAD. Unlike good LSD/especially ETH-LAD that dose, also ALD 52 IMO stands apart from any LSD 25 like another layer to it but smoothest and something else

300 mics of AL-LAD can be spot on as you say.

It's like no head fuck or work free light enjoyable fun, and definite bright enjoyable sparky visual goings on.

I actually combined my AL-LAD experiences redosing with lots of LSD, but the distinct cheery sparky uplifting effects you point to still shone clear to me.

Arguably the least challenging, most funsake Lysergamide at 300 mics.

The Catch 22 that took me 25 years to understand- the root cause of basically all the shitty things that have happened to me is drug use. Of course, getting high would relieve the shittiness but its would always return slightly worse as a result. Once i fully understood that, it wasnt possible to get the same relief from my DoC. I came to both cognitively and emotionally understand that drugs were unable to do the thing I wanted them too and so...

These days, I stick to prescribed bupe and psychedelics, and having mainly quit problematic drugs, my life is like a zillion times better. It feels like a totally different life.

So glad to hear this mate. Great big :heart3:

@unodelacosa

OK I take your point. My post was just my immediate thoughts that popped into my head, nothing more.

I accept that boredom is a common reason for doing drugs and I admitted that I have done drugs myself for that reason though. And I probably will do again.

All I meant was, for example, when I saw one of Louis Theroux's better documentaries of him interviewing a number of drug addicts in America who had ended up homeless and asked them how they ended up like that, I can't deny that I could empathise and feel a whole lot more for those that ended up that way either due to serious and painful physical injuries, and they could no longer afford the pain relief from Drs and so had turned to heroin. Or those that were self medicating to help them deal with mental conditions. These reasons rang true for me because they fit in with my own experience and with that of many others that have posted on this forum and in private messages to me.

In comparison to that, those that had ended up that way and got into drugs because they were bored, or because everyone else was doing it, those reasons did seem lame in comparison to the first two broad sets of reasons. I am aware that it's nothing very unusual though, and that many people do drugs for those reasons, including myself. These are bad reasons to end up getting addicted though - in my opinion.

That is all. Just my opinion as you say.
Was that the Meth episode of the Heroin / Fent / Oxy episode?

Watch (That's the name of the channel) on Freeview shows his shows every week night at 11pm. His best ever episode is the weird Christmas one, the part where this guy who talks to aliens meets some hardcore, Fire and punishment Christian, it's just as crazy as it sounds.

This is Central Control......
Hail Cotton our Alien overlord.

This is how I picture Ganjcat / Pete556 if he ever smoked N,N DMT or Salvia (Sally D)

"This is Central Control, Cotton says Hail Codeine as Corton has blessed it all with his special Alien powers. Gabe the dog is Evil, Zopiclone Bandit is Evil too"

Was that the Meth episode of the Heroin / Fent / Oxy episode?

Watch (That's the name of the channel) on Freeview shows his shows every week night at 11pm. His best ever episode is the weird Christmas one, the part where this guy who talks to aliens meets some hardcore, Fire and punishment Christian, it's just as crazy as it sounds.
I think it must have been the Opioid episode IIRC, but it was quite some time ago that I watched it. The main thing I still remember though, was the section about the different people's stories about how and why they had ended up as they were.

I've seen that episode about the aliens guy. That guy was definitely a bit eccentric, if not completely mental.

Some of his best ones were both of the "When Louis Met" series I would say. Even if he was fooled by Jimmy Saville. (But didn't Saville have most people fooled, or at least keeping quiet somehow)

But so much of his work has been so good.

I think @F.U.B.A.R. should speak to all his customers in this way, he has to channel Corton the Alien Rat God for permission to set traps. All the customers have to speak with Corton too.

"Roma people this is-un Corton, the Alien Rat God-un of your dimension. I grant you-un the permission to kill animals-un. Central Control closing down communication."
(Lots of weird grunts and groans).

"That's £100 please & £5 for Corton so he can buy some cans of Karpackie-un"

I think it must have been the Opioid episode IIRC, but it was quite some time ago that I watched it. The main thing I still remember though, was the section about the different people's stories about how and why they had ended up as they were.

I've seen that episode about the aliens guy. That guy was definitely a bit eccentric, if not completely mental.

Some of his best ones were both of the "When Louis Met" series I would say. Even if he was fooled by Jimmy Saville. (But didn't Saville have most people fooled, or at least keeping quiet somehow)

But so much of his work has been so good.
I've never seen a show by Louis Theroux I didn't like. His episode on American Neo Nazis was amazing plus being a Jew his very brave.

@blondin also has to order all his dark & white via Corton.
@LoginNotSecure has to talk to all the scum fuck, single mom / Pram face, white trash who want sick notes so they get loads of money off Tax money via Corton also.

"The DWP-un say you are a Lazy Cunt, you should keep off the cock & quit breeding as you are not really doing humanity a favour by spreading your Genetic line around-un. You smell of deep fried Spam, wash with baby wipes, your idea of a good night out is to go to a local nightclub dancing to Chart music. You have pictures of Beyonce in your bedroom-un."

The smells I can deal with, if you’ve a sensitive nose, you’d definitely be in the wrong line of work. What I can never wrap my head around, is greasy as fuck hair.

The kind where you could run your hand through it, and it stays in place as though it’s had a tin of hairspray on it. Also doubles up as a deep fat fryer..

Makes me gip internally.

Vaporized drugs are better for you, as they don't produce the carcinogens produced by smoking. I gave up smoking spliffs years ago, in favour of a Volcano vapourizer and I recommend it. Vaping drugs, in favour of smoking is great. It doesn't fuck your taste buds, so food tastes delicious!
Moreover, any burnt organic material produces Benzo(a)Pyrene (BaP), which is a known carcinogen. Everything from tobacco, paper, cannabis, anything burned and smoked / drawn into the lungs will introduce BaP to your lungs and eventually there’s a high chance it will cause lung cancer. Chimney sweeps in 19th century London would often get testicular cancer owing to their proximity of waste high chimneys sputtering up soot and ash. And burnt steak is correlated to stomach cancer and colorectal cancer.

So I get what you’re saying for sure. But my question is this: why does vaporized cannabis make me cough harder and more frequently than smoked cannabis? Like I can smoke a blunt or a joint, no problems, hardly any coughing. I can smoke a bowl, bubbler, and most bongs with similar results, although a giant bong rip might cause me to cough here and there. But any concentrate, dabs, hashish, budder, any vape pen, and any vaporized flowers, they all seem to tickle my throat and cause massive coughing.

Always the way my brother its all good at first then its like your a slave to you DOC
While that does happen, I can’t co-sign the “always” part as I’ve seen, known, and am a responsible drug user with well over two decades experience with all kinds of hard drugs, soft drugs, psychedelic drugs, pharmaceutical drugs, street drugs, designer drugs, research chemicals, homegrown and professionally crafted compounds and everything in between them. My girlfriend is the same way and I have about a dozen friends who are all more or less the same way [EDIT: on reflection, it’s more like two to three dozen if I include friends who’ve had problems in the past and now avoid certain substances], all of us range in age from late thirties to early 50s, and generally have our lives together. I’m just putting that out there for whatever it’s worth.

Makes me gip internally.
Makes you “gip internally”? I kinda get the gist of what you’re saying from context alone, but what exactly does “gip” mean here?

Last edited:
Moreover, any burnt organic material produces Benzo(a)Pyrene (BaP), which is a known carcinogen. Everything from tobacco, paper, cannabis, anything burned and smoked / drawn into the lungs will introduce BaP to your lungs and eventually there’s a high chance it will cause lung cancer. Chimney sweeps in 19th century London would often get testicular cancer owing to their proximity of waste high chimneys sputtering up soot and ash. And burnt steak is correlated to stomach cancer and colorectal cancer.

So I get what you’re saying for sure. But my question is this: why does vaporized cannabis make me cough harder and more frequently than smoked cannabis? Like I can smoke a blunt or a joint, no problems, hardly any coughing. I can smoke a bowl, bubbler, and most bongs with similar results, although a giant bong rip might cause me to cough here and there. But any concentrate, dabs, hashish, budder, any vape pen, and any vaporized flowers, they all seem to tickle my throat and cause massive coughing.

While that does happen, I can’t co-sign the “always” part as I’ve seen, known, and am a responsible drug user with well over two decades experience with all kinds of hard drugs, soft drugs, psychedelic drugs, pharmaceutical drugs, street drugs, designer drugs, research chemicals, homegrown and professionally crafted compounds and everything in between them. My girlfriend is the same way and I have about a dozen friends who are all more or less the same way, all of us range in age from late thirties to early 50s, and generally have our lives together. I’m just putting that out there for whatever it’s worth.

Makes you “gip internally”? I kinda get the gist of what you’re saying from context alone, but what exactly does “gip” mean here?
SOrry Mate i not mean responsible like yourself should not have said always i was kind of coming from mine and my brother's nznity angle who i know is like me addicts

Last edited:
Yeah, I sense vapes are healthier for me, but I'd really like to hear thoughts on that queston too

i quit most drugs thank god… for me they were/are NO longer fun. Too many ODs, hospital visits, and plenty other consequences.

I pretty much only smoke now (when I want) or use psychs for my mental health.

Yeah, I sense vapes are healthier for me, but I'd really like to hear thoughts on that queston too

I wonder too. Never tried em cos nicotine always makes me sick as a dog. Got to be better than inhaling smoke but - are they noticing some lung problems with vapes too?