April Fools

I was tripping on about 4 or 5 hits of good LSD-25 when I hit reload on my BL forum and the next thing I know the layout had changed into visuals I knew were far to good to be utterly induced!
Thanks for the special april treat, BL.<3
;cancer

I'm going to an NBA game tonight for April fools with my fiance, it should be fun! I told her weeks ago about the tickets, she either (a) thinks it's a cruel April fools joke, and Im just taking her somewhere else, or (b) she doesn't by into the whole April fool thing like I do and she's ready to watch some black guys play basketball :) haha

My roommate said, "Have you been to BL recently?" So I got online and freaked out, but then realized it was April Fool's day...

what a sick joke. hah

You bastards, I almost pooped my pants when saw the Interpol Front page.

PS. Love the banners.
All your PLUR are belong to Interpol.
Only XENU can help you now :D :D :D :D

i must admit it did sumthing weird to my brain yesterday wen the colours suddenly came up and i became faded and jaded - i swore i was reliving an old trip
i havnt even seen the interpol front page (tho now its bn mentioned i must check it out) and luckily the 'april fools' thing was explained to me before i found out wat 'xenu' was
now i hope sumthing like this happens evry yr - it brightened up my day
oh but it is annoying constantly ending up in the lounge

I can't go on bluelight at work anymore because of this new colour scheme! lol - bright neon doesn't blend in very well when trying to sneakily procrastinate

Bottom left corner (near time) change from Bluelight v.6 to bluelight v. interpol.... and lets never speak of this again...

i fell for the interpol front page thing hook line and sinker. gotta lay of the weed.

What other April Fools Day things did you all see? World of Warcraft announced a new "bard class" player that was a take off of guitar hero. Jezebel, a feminist blog type thing I read pretended that they were taken over by a major "women's" magazine and from now on would be shilling outrageously expensive clothes and plastic surgery.

I turned one of my colleagues computers off at the wall

They where fucking around for at least 90 minutes before they worked it out.

IT even changed over the power unit and everything