• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

    Welcome Guest!

  • Words Moderators: Shambles

AO3 invite?

atara

Bluelighter
Joined
Apr 1, 2010
Messages
2,874
Location
not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent
Hey, I, uh, wrote a short story. I wanted to upload it to AO3, because it's, well, sort of in the vein of the kind of things that, you know, normally get posted there. If you catch my drift. I don't think you really want to read it, I was just going to share it with a small community of people who like the same kind of tangerines that I do.

Anyway, it turns out that you need an invitation to post anything to AO3, so I was wondering if anyone happened to have an account there... you can PM me if you don't want to say it, lmao.
 
Hey, I, uh, wrote a short story. I wanted to upload it to AO3, because it's, well, sort of in the vein of the kind of things that, you know, normally get posted there. If you catch my drift. I don't think you really want to read it, I was just going to share it with a small community of people who like the same kind of tangerines that I do.

Anyway, it turns out that you need an invitation to post anything to AO3, so I was wondering if anyone happened to have an account there... you can PM me if you don't want to say it, lmao.

I'd be glad to invite you. No, you don't need an account to read the fics or comment if the author allows anonymous responses; however, I'd recommend getting an account and locking your fiction with comment moderation, sadly, because of AI scraping...it'll make it harder, kind of like VPN for fiction and comments by members only... PS. Fanfic is the bread and butter of AO3, but you'll also find a small amount of original works...👆🏻😁
 
Top