• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Anytime reference to the self

JamesHartsman

Greenlighter
today was a day i worked on self reflection and back to the t5rained self actualization especially to the part of me that always was the place in the mind that is irreplaceable every plenty and ever ready and always renewing this could the place of the truesest self and most encompassing person: the version the self is most confident ever sustaining the energy most valuable to the reality. and most attractive to others who can bring on success and the same positivity the space and the molecules around me are ion and comfortable to be in. the being here is natural and knowing the difference between new and habit. the place in observance is geo spatial or Chakara in the environment is a necessity to finding the kind of balance is deep meditation excersize and apositive outlook on life's and its lifestyles. anything in the most usual chemistry is muscle memory and routine and lends towards the mundane and the mandatory portions of life. the exterior and new is brought into action upon the lide when the mind achieves and commits to the success while agreeing with the natural flow of energy the earth space and environment have reacting in the resources of chemistry and can appear and repapears or be harnaces equally as well. this is the answer to gaining power and accomplishing what one sets out to do.

Freedom is more different than anything.

Knowledge is always salient.

The black ghost.

The white copy..

A determining fiction; your autobiography.

You write your story new everyday!