• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Anything stronger?

Oxy is pretty much comparable to morph and h in regards to giving the best opiate buzzes. Although one of its metabolites, oxymorphone aka opana, certainly packs more punch.

If oxy doesn't give you a buzz than you probably haven't taken enough or they're bad pills. Or you've gotten to the point where your tolerance is too high and should consider taking a tolerance break.

Not really a class of drugs that you want to level up in if you don't have to.

Right on, well OC should help with all sorts of pain, how much do you take, what's it for, and what's your opiate history?

I don't know your medical situation but if it's some type of neuropathic pain you're dealing with, might be other medicines that work on it. Don't quote me on it but I think tramadol, cymbalta, lyrica? have been used for that. Amongst others.

But I figure if you can't get it done with OCs or morphine, I would probably give kratom or o-dsmt a shot, opana next.

It's all about dosages and your body. I don't have much schooling, but can tell you that you probably want to avoid fentanyl and such as much as possible.

Certainly would also just be better practice to consult someone that is booklearned and licensed before you start diving through a laundry list of opiates to figure out which one is stronger than oxycodone.