• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Anyone remember Tenuate Dospan?

I just happened to find one of these in an old RV that my aunt just bought. Although I feel it ended up in here post purchase because it was just lying on the floor. Have never heard of them which brought me here. Unfortunately it's only a half of an extended release 75 mg. But neat, something I've never heard of/encountered.

Yeah, I remember them, used to take a lot of them as a kid in the 80s, just prior to getting into opiates. They used to cost about 50p each on the street at the time. I used to enjoy them, wouldn't mind a few now actually.

So has anyone that actually tried tenuate dospan back in the day looked into bio conversion rates an took an adjusted dose of ethcathinone?

I believe ethcathinone is still readily available on the web. Had it once but wasted it by trying to smoke it.

In theory ethcathinone or ethylpropion should feel almost exactly similar to diethylpropion, unless the parent compound is active or other metabolises are formed in vivo, but I think it's all down to the ethcathinone.

So has anyone that actually tried tenuate dospan back in the day looked into bio conversion rates an took an adjusted dose of ethcathinone?

I believe ethcathinone is still readily available on the web. Had it once but wasted it by trying to smoke it.

In theory ethcathinone or ethylpropion should feel almost exactly similar to diethylpropion, unless the parent compound is active or other metabolises are formed in vivo, but I think it's all down to the ethcathinone.

Back in the day we didn't have interweb - just overweight neighbors selling their slimming pills in order to buy cake or whatever.

yeh my dads friends mate went mental staying up for about 4 days on these, slimming pills if i remember correctly? he never came back to normal from that episode and nearly shot my dads mate, guess they a classic stim lol!

yeh my dads friends mate went mental staying up for about 4 days on these, slimming pills if i remember correctly? he never came back to normal from that episode and nearly shot my dads mate, guess they a classic stim lol!

I had access to them but tbh the street speed at the time (years before base, putty etc) was a way nicer / stronger high - I can remember buying a wrap and a few of us sharing it in bumps and being wasted all night :D. Speed was my DOC before ecstasy reared its head :D

yeh my dad used to make speed back in the day... he was caught with methamphetamine in solution in a 7up bottle lol! he used to have to cut it with fructose because people would go silly on it, he done 2 years for it, learnt his lesson obviously! speed is a good chemical for sure, and fairly easy to make if im told rightly

Bwahahahahahhahahhaa! I remember such fine lassies very well =D

Was a fabulously fleshy mother/daughter speedfreakdouble act for me. They rented the next (static) caravan down from ours and really did sell their scripts for chips <3

haha, just found this thread via google. We're sat round my mrs's parents house waiting to set off to glasto, and the mother in law has the eastenders in, and starts going on about how she looked as yellow as some bird whos fucked it on the booze does on tv. My mrs asks her if it was from drinking too much and she said, no, the other, chalkies.

They were northern soul regulars and I knew the name as my dad was well into his pills back then, but blow me she's done a cathinone! Funny how the world works.

Hi, I just joined after finding this thread while googling tenuate dospan. You can get them from National Slimming Clinic. I think they have clinics all over the uk. All legal I believe but you need to get them issued by the clinic doctor after being weighed and having blood pressure taken.

Hi, I just joined after finding this thread while googling tenuate dospan. You can get them from National Slimming Clinic. I think they have clinics all over the uk. All legal I believe but you need to get them issued by the clinic doctor after being weighed and having blood pressure taken.

Hi Starbar, welcome to BL/EADD! :D Thanks for that, i've often wondered if they were still (legally) available. Have you or someone you know been prescribed them then?

I recall seeing these in my parents medicine cabinet when I wad a young tacker. Had no idea what they were about. ..I think my mum was taking them.
There always were several odd things in that cupboard, perhaps the old man being a pharmacist had something to do with it.

Hi, thanks for the welcome :) Yes, I only take a half though. Using them sparingly as I really don't want any dependency issues. I feel quite good when I'm taking them, apart from not feeling hungry I feel like I have energy and really positive. I might take a whole one next time I'm going out after reading this thread :D

Yes I remember Tenuate Dospan very well - back in the late 80's early 90's...75mg extended release 4 -6 of the drop and then just "top up"
when required..Also readily available to us at around the same time Duromine 15mg and 30mg caps - hardly comparable but the did the job required..For whatever reason these medications were grossly over prescribed at the time ( surprise surprise) I haven't heard of them much
these days - but neither have I been actively seeking them preferring the more traditional ATS..But yes Tenuate Dospan 2 thumbs up...
If you do appropriate searches on the net I'm sure something will pop up...Diethylpropion..all the best

Back in the day we didn't have interweb - just overweight neighbors selling their slimming pills in order to buy cake or whatever.

the lol was referring to the above post. Sorry this is my very first posting :)

Diethylpropion - TENUATE DOSPAN white scored elongated, marked MERRELL, 75mg strength OR APISATE, yellow, round, marked WYETH 75mg

Other anoretics that were/are abusable

Phentermine - DUROMINE, grey-green 15mg or maroon/grey 30mg Both marked DUROMINE and with strength Also came in Ionamin capsules which had different colours but the same strengths as Duromine.

Mazindol - TERONAC, white, scored, 2mg marked Teronac

Dexfenfluramine - ADIFAX capsules, white, 15mg marked S5614

Fenfluramine - PONDERAX capsules, clear, blue, marked PxPA60 (60mg fenfluramine)
We get those Duromine caps here in oz. I think the maximum strength ones are 40mg. I have had numerous friends who were prescribed them. One close friend got the max strength ones for over 15 years. Her doctor was her best friends mum...she wasn't fat either. She only used them on nights out, parties etc. She was always reliable if you had no speed, e's or coke for a couple of those. Shit was very strong, slightly trippy ( not trippy but not as clear as speed ). I have had so many of those things. Unfortunately her doctor retired about five years ago but she would still bring them out up until last year she had such a big stash. Very hard to get scripted unless you are morbidly obese.