• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Anyone on Sublocade?

NorwegianElkhound

Bluelighter
I'm in inpatient rehab right now and have heard of it. Do you get an effect like taking a strip or Subutex and what happens if I need real pain relief from a doctor?

An associate told me that you get a hell of a rush with your monthly injection, but you do not feel it in between, aside from its intended effects.

You will have a steady amount of buprenorphine in your system, so there will be the added bonus of pain relief, to some degree anyway.

An associate told me that you get a hell of a rush with your monthly injection, but you do not feel it in between, aside from its intended effects.

You will have a steady amount of buprenorphine in your system, so there will be the added bonus of pain relief, to some degree anyway.
Im taking the strips right now, I like the extra euphoria boost every morning. Think I'll stick with them but would like to hear more experience reports

An associate told me that you get a hell of a rush with your monthly injection, but you do not feel it in between, aside from its intended effect
Really .? I saw a commercial about it. A monthly rush is better than I get with my 24 mg a day strips.

Have you ever tried microdosing? Suboxone work so much better at low doses. Once you have hit the ceiling dose (16-24mg, depending on the individual), it does not do much. A dose about the size of a hit of LSD (~1mg) twice daily does wonders for me.

I should not have said "Rush" when describing the Sublocaid shot. It gets you nice and high one day out of the month, which is something to look forward to. It also removes the temptation to misuse a medication which is, after all, intended for use in recovery.

Has anyone tried the Subzol formulation? It is a white sublingual tablet. It tastes like mint and has a better BA than traditional Suboxone.

Really .? I saw a commercial about it. A monthly rush is better than I get with my 24 mg a day strips.
You dont get a rush from 24mg of s. a day either??I have heard that less is best? Have you heard same thing

Have you ever tried microdosing? Suboxone work so much better at low doses. Once you have hit the ceiling dose (16-24mg, depending on the individual), it does not do much. A dose about the size of a hit of LSD (~1mg) twice daily does wonders for me.

I should not have said "Rush" when describing the Sublocaid shot. It gets you nice and high one day out of the month, which is something to look forward to. It also removes the temptation to misuse a medication which is, after all, intended for use in recovery.

Has anyone tried the Subzol formulation? It is a white sublingual tablet. It tastes like mint and has a better BA than traditional Suboxone.
Have you personally experienced taking the higher amounts. I always feel tired and my joints hurt..ache terribly. I started sublocade 300 mg injection last week and feel same way in my body. Suplementing with 2mg suboxone strip via nasal sprayer and still struggle. Where can i find how to make suboxone nasal spray

A hit of LSD is not ~1mg :LOL: More like 100-200ug..

Holy shit you must feel awful dude ! 24 mg isnt going to deter you any more than say, 4 mgs would ...

Shitty rainbows, no I have to go to my fridge and see what chocolate is in there......

It's your fault, of course :D :D

JJ

I'm in inpatient rehab right now and have heard of it. Do you get an effect like taking a strip or Subutex and what happens if I need real pain relief from a doctor?
I just got on sublocade a couple weeks ago at first I liked it but man I feel crappy now I’m hoping after shot two in a couple weeks I’ll feel better and stay feeling good all through out the month, I’ve heard of people taking tramadol with suboxone to help with withdrawls but I’m wondering if tramador is safe with sublocade I mentioned it to my doctor but he said no don’t take anything with sublocade bit I’ve seen a lot of people saying they take suboxone with Tramadol with no issues, I just almost feel like I am on edge of withdrawls I was taking two strips of the 8mg suboxone strips and just switched to the shot and idk man i just feel lazy and weak and my heart rate is up so I wanted to see if I could take something els with it to help till my next dose , doctor says after second dose I won’t feel crappy towards the end anymore and stay feeling “more normal” once I have more of it in my system but yes I liked it at first no nearing 30 days I feel sooo crappy

I felt like shit on 24mg of suboxone. When taking the dose I'd feel like a zombie for a few hours, just completely faded and zooted, but not in a good way at all. Unfortunately I needed it at the time, due to my sky high tolerance from illicit fentanyl. Nowadays I take 4mg and I actually have energy and feel pretty great.

I’m just starting and have questions if anyone would care to dip in.
Short backstory is:
  • I’ve been on 160 mg of methadone for about 10 years
  • 10 days ago I went facedown on my kitchen tiles after topping with about 4 oz of DXM and a neighbor found me and I got ambulanced to the hospital. (I think it was topping with the neighbor that went to far)
  • Two days later I succumbed to an extended QTC interval and went into Toussad arrhythmia, coded out in the hospital room, was yanked back to life with the paddles and decided to switch from methadone to Suboxone.
  • Post a 10 day hospital stay with no methadone but with sufficient Oxycodone that kept me out of withdrawals, which I found surprising, went to my methadone clinic immediately on being released.
  • Started the next AM with 4 mg of Suboxone and I didn’t realize its administration was so potentially tricky and error prone compared to your garden-variety opioids where If you want a bigger effect you take more. The sub-lingual strips from what I’ve read maybe more effective if you take less which sounds odd.
  • Picked up another 4 mg on the 4 subsequent days. Now at 16 mg.
  • The instructions are to put the strips under your tongue or on your cheek and let them dissolve, the primary administration route being the ~30% bioavailability sub-lingual route rather than the bioavailability crushing duodenal route (~10%)
  • But what if you allow your saliva to dribble down your throat, then how does that constitute the sub-lingual route? It sounds like it will proceed to the stomach where you get the10% ? And the manufacturers idea can’t be that you hold a whopping (how does one whop any way) bolus of saliva until you have to swallow it hoping that most of it will be absorbed sublingually. Please kick in if anyone has any ideas on these questions.
    Thanks so much folks, sorry for the book. I’m never doing bullet lists again.

Not yet... but my doctor offered it to me and it does sound appealing. I split my suboxone (10mg - 14mg a day) into 3 doses. I kind of rely on the lift it gives me to get through the day. I'm afraid that if I switch to the injection I wont get that anymore and I might be more prone to using something else. At the same time a mouthful of shit in my mouth for an hour and a half every day gets really annoying. If I run into someone on the street I either have to swallow my dose and waste it or not talk back to the person lest I drool all over myself. Its quite an inconvenience. I wish you could just swallow the pills.