• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Education anyone know what these icons mean in this pic please

cherrypop83

Bluelighter
368007542_351915740668051_7907317335953360820_n.jpg

Okay so here we go

First in the upper left is a clock, then a G for a google service notification probably gmail. Next I think that might be telegram? Then outlook and then a dot because you have other notifications. I'm actually not sure what the battery with a recycling triangle means, maybe they want you to recycle your battery? Could be anyone's guess but its probably not good. After that we have an alarm clock, I presume you have an upcoming alarm. Next is a symbol with a muted speaker and a wiggly line I think that means you're in vibrate only mode. The one after that I'm pretty sure means you've got a hotspot on, then the 4g with 1 bar tells you your signal strength, and finally you have 30% battery. It might help if you turn the hotspot off to conserve battery. It's tough in these streets.

I hope this has been helpful!

Your friend,
William

If you're referring to the big icons, the second means you have two new messages in Facebook messenger. The one with 6 beside it - probably 6 missed video calls? Maybe someone else knows the app.

Okay so here we go

First in the upper left is a clock, then a G for a google service notification probably gmail. Next I think that might be telegram? Then outlook and then a dot because you have other notifications. I'm actually not sure what the battery with a recycling triangle means, maybe they want you to recycle your battery? Could be anyone's guess but its probably not good. After that we have an alarm clock, I presume you have an upcoming alarm. Next is a symbol with a muted speaker and a wiggly line I think that means you're in vibrate only mode. The one after that I'm pretty sure means you've got a hotspot on, then the 4g with 1 bar tells you your signal strength, and finally you have 30% battery. It might help if you turn the hotspot off to conserve battery. It's tough in these streets.

I hope this has been helpful!

Your friend,
William
thank u, my ex put shit on my phone, then he sent me a screenshot off his phone showing me something so i just wondered what they meant. if i send u a pic of my phone and icons please cud u help me. just to rest my mind xxx

If you're referring to the big icons, the second means you have two new messages in Facebook messenger. The one with 6 beside it - probably 6 missed video calls? Maybe someone else knows the app.
thank u, my ex put shit on my phone, then he sent me a screenshot off his phone showing me something so i just wondered what they meant. if i send u a pic of my phone and icons please cud u help me. just to rest my mind xxx