• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

anyone in Bristol?

Bluelighter
Hi everyone. Haven't been a to for a while. Going to Bristol to see a friend of mine. Shea a professional dominatrix. Shes got college during the day.would anyone like to meet up next wee from Monday to Wednesday? just a friend of hers.not a client.

Rob xx

Last time I heard there were quite a few people in Bristol, around 437,500.

Your not looking hard enough

I think all Bristolian EADDers should make this meetup happen.

And then post photos.

Someone pm brimz hes from that neck of the woods, and to be as polite as possible, his recent posts have left me somwhat concerned as to his current state of mind, so it would be genuinely reassuring for someone to actually clap eyes on him just to confirm hes actually ok.

Unrelated to this thread but didn't want to make a new one. I'm visiting Bristol for the first time next weekend and was looking for recommendations for good pubs and places to visit, heading out to see Joy Orbison at night but would like to see a bit of the city beforehand.

Unrelated to this thread but didn't want to make a new one. I'm visiting Bristol for the first time next weekend and was looking for recommendations for good pubs and places to visit, heading out to see Joy Orbison at night but would like to see a bit of the city beforehand.

I recommend you find Shea... ;)

Hahah ahh right. I just skim read this thinking it was a generic 'cool places in [some city]' thread.