• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Anyone heard from Also Tapered recently ?

@fastandbulbous I know you don't log in very regularly but next time you do login, I was wondering if you have any contact details for Also Tapered outside of bluelight, and if you could check in on him if so?

I've not gone into his post history in any great depth, and I havent known him on here for a huge length of time,but from a quick glance, and recent impressions was that he was very regular on here.

I know life events can sometimes happen, and people don't have the time or inclination for posting online, but it's just seemed a bit out of character somehow......

@fastandbulbous I know you don't log in very regularly but next time you do login, I was wondering if you have any contact details for Also Tapered outside of bluelight, and if you could check in on him if so?

I've not gone into his post history in any great depth, and I havent known him on here for a huge length of time,but from a quick glance, and recent impressions was that he was very regular on here.

I know life events can sometimes happen, and people don't have the time or inclination for posting online, but it's just seemed a bit out of character somehow......
Yes got his email address. I'll message him and check what's up

He, is one of my favorite people on here.
He, is extremely smart, knowledgeable and really a solid guy. I really hope he is ok. Unlike me, he doesn't get banned regularly, I really am trying to be good.
His posts and replies are informative, intelligent and witty. I really hope he just is busy.

He knew too much, or maybe he got bored of the same stupid shit and moved on.
I loved that guy. loool uhh um I mean.

He left omg ???

I promise I will say goodbye. loool.

I will try. I will somehow. straight.

Yeah where is this dude. It is nice people are thinking about him. I hope all is well.

G Chem was a helpful poster that posted frequently that i haven't seen on in a while... i thought i read he/she had health issues. thought that poster was a he for some reason i can't recall.

i haven't even been posting and reading frequently for more than a year now, and noticed a few other posters that just upped and stopped posting.. one of the dudes that always recommended cough syrup doesn't post anymore, don't remember their name.. a few other people too. some dude was growing shrooms with his girlfriend, i think they got in an argument at one point... haven't seen either of them posting... the holy something or other poster that posted about OTC drugs all the time hasn't really been posting, although they came back to make one post saying they are around but forgot their login. haven't said anything else... just some posters that were in my mind that haven't been around.

i'll prob be an every day till i move out of my parents house in a couple years and start to have to pay for electricity myself. then i'll prob be on less frequently cause i don't want to pay for the computer. i can see myself reading and posting on this site for a while though as long as it's up. message boards are really entertaining to me.

also tapered seemed to know a lot about science though if they are the poster i'm thinking of...

Looks like he made it just under a year with that recent account. His previous account @Fertile made it almost exactly a year. @Feretile only made it almost two months

He'll probably be back
agreed. From what contact we have had he seems to be quite disciplined and cautious of rule policy and law. A wise fellow and I expect you are correct.

Than again the more rope someone intelligent like him has, the more they have to hang themselves with and on higher stakes. Fingers crossed he is ok as he was an asset to the forum.

G Chem was a helpful poster that posted frequently that i haven't seen on in a while... i thought i read he/she had health issues. thought that poster was a he for some reason i can't recall.

i haven't even been posting and reading frequently for more than a year now, and noticed a few other posters that just upped and stopped posting.. one of the dudes that always recommended cough syrup doesn't post anymore, don't remember their name.. a few other people too. some dude was growing shrooms with his girlfriend, i think they got in an argument at one point... haven't seen either of them posting... the holy something or other poster that posted about OTC drugs all the time hasn't really been posting, although they came back to make one post saying they are around but forgot their login. haven't said anything else... just some posters that were in my mind that haven't been around.

i'll prob be an every day till i move out of my parents house in a couple years and start to have to pay for electricity myself. then i'll prob be on less frequently cause i don't want to pay for the computer. i can see myself reading and posting on this site for a while though as long as it's up. message boards are really entertaining to me.

also tapered seemed to know a lot about science though if they are the poster i'm thinking of...
G chem was cool with me and alsotapered certainly knows alot about science. Dont worry too much about ppl dissapearing, I think I have for yr at a time. other times a month or two as internet was down . I wouldn't assume anything bad happened.