• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Anyone have data on MXM mandelin/mecke reagent reactions?

JenGarden

Bluelighter
I received a sample of MXE about a month ago I know to be MXE, and a new sample of MXE on Saturday I suspect may be MXM. I compared the two a few minutes ago with the mecke and mandelin reagents.

I did a reagent test and I have confirmed that it is probably not MXE, I will upload the pics and a video of the color change shortly.

Now that I know what it is not, I'd like to see if I can confirm what I suspected. Does anyone have pics, or an MXM sample they can test with the mandelin and mecke reagents I can compare it to? Thanks!

Edit: Still working on the video. Here's a side by side. https://www.anony.ws/image/DIkx
The mandelin is the one on the left on both, mecke on the right on both. MXE (known) on the left, MXM (suspected?) on the right. The left sample reacted by turning green with orange around the edges. The right sample immediately turned red-orange.
The mecke reagent fizzed with the MXE, and the suspected MXM fizzed a lot more and released a strong smelling vapor.

Last edited:
Do you have access to any lab testing service? Which reagents do you have access to?

Mecke, mandelin, marquis and erluch's. All fresh, they arrived about 5 days ago. I do have access to lab testing, but it will be a week or so before I can send it in.