• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Anyone have "Ace" aka cylinder shaped E pills?

cheeruptheemos

Bluelighter
I live in england and for the last 2-3 months ive been getting cylinder shaped pills called Aces. Was a bit wary of them at first and the first dozen were all white no speckles with a A on the top of the pill. clearly just mdma, no come down.

Last week got some more of them but they were a bit off white, with brown speckles and were most definitely had mda in it because i was hallucinating like no other. still good tho, come down was present tho.

anyone else encountered these pills?

^^^ Thanks for the move, Indelibleface :)

To the OP - I haven't heard of these (I'm in the states) but they sure sound interesting :) Hopefully someone else here can help you out. :D

Whereabouts are these from? Like, what county? (Apologies if this isn't allowed!)

I'm supposed to be getting some with 'A' on them soon and can't find a single thing about them anywhere!

These sound interesting though.. never come across cylinder pills before :/.

Yeah. I had some about 2 months ago in Manchester. Was a bit wary of them at first cause Id never seen pills this shape. I think they were all white with no speckles.

I remember not being that dancey at the peak, I just shut my eyes and loved the music so likely more MDMA than other substances. I was also dabbing Mandy so I cant really give a good account of what caused what! Dont think I got any visuals but was up for it for the whole night.

All in all quite a good pill because in England at the moment theres a few dud pill batches going around.

Are you guys in the UK having a problem with piperazine (BZP, ect) pills like some places in the US are having?

RavenousBlonde said:
Are you guys in the UK having a problem with piperazine (BZP, ect) pills like some places in the US are having?

I read Pillreports quite a lot and it seems that we do. Luckily Ive had a steady supply of Lovehearts which are pretty much pure MDMA but they have supposedly run out now in my area. My friends who have different dealers are struggling to find good pills, a lot of them are as you said piperazine pills or whatever. Hopefully the dealers will bring in good new batches for festival season!

Around Christmas time there were a lot of piperazine pills floating around, Rockets and Shreks were the ones I had. Didnt enjoy them one bit, almost ruined a couple of nights out.

im in Manchester UK and at the moment there is the shite hearts (like said ^ before, medium does of MDMA) playboys (v. low dose MDMA) and then smurfs (fuck knows, probably legal high shit).. plenty MDMA crystal though :D

shame, Manchester used to be E capital of Britain

RavenousBlonde said:

Ugh yeah, shit after shit after shit. And people STILL knowingly buy them. They wont sell if theres no marker

Motorolas are the only things keeping me going atm, playboys & smurfs are shite and 99% of anythign else around is utter shite