• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Anyone get tired after smoking crack?

arredwade

Bluelighter
I'll take a hit and immediately feel exhausted. Vaguely suspicious that if I do go to sleep, I won't wake up. What a strange phenomenon.

I've honestly had that from snorting coke. Was unsure if it was from my receptors adapting in weird ways or bad yayo.

I also can empathize with not wanting to sleep. Sorry I'm no help, but I can at least empathize a little bit. I got off the blow years ago, but replaced it with h. I kinda miss coke.

The same happens with meth. Its a stimulant thing. Usually with too many days of consecutive use, whether you sleep or not. Its tied to your tolerance.
When your brain is expecting a release of dopamine and doesn't get it, it switches gears and a rebound effect occures instead. Almost like a fail safe .

Yeah, like the relief of getting it outweighs the actual effect. That makes sense.

This happens to me also on crack, and as others have stated, it is almost always from consuming over a period of days, without proper care paid towards nutrition and enough sleep. A few days off it does wonders.