• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Anyone ever receieved heroin that looks exactly like cocaine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sevenigma

Greenlighter
This question is pretty straight forward. A buddy of mine just recently moved to Baltimore one of the capitals for heroin. He has been raving about this product he was getting so upon coming down to see him (and try this great product lol) he shows me this stuff that right as he is pouring some out of a capsule I immediately assumed it was coke. I ask him wheres the H? He says this is it. I'm like wtf man that isn't H. He convinces me it is and he's been getting this exact stuff for a year now. So I try it and it was H for sure the strangest looking H that in my 14 years on and off have never seen H like this before. It was fluffy, little soft balls and powder, very white and even had a sparkle like fish scale effect that is what really threw me off. Only difference between that and coke would be the texture. This stuff was all soft not even tiny chunks of anything. I've seen H in all types and forms and not just powder but black tar and base as well and never have seen H like this.

So to my main question has anyone copped H before that looked like coke? And I don't mean it just being a white powder but more significantly H that had that sparkle or scaley look similar to what coke has?

Thanks in advance for any info or replies guys and gals.

Both heroin and cocaine are white or off white powder, it's not surprising in the least that you might not be able to distinguish heroin from coke.

Yeah, this isn?t much of a question. Pure diamorphine is white to off white as stated by my BDD colluege

It May actually be just good potent stuff, always be careful w/ H these days

I?m gonna close this since we cannot offer more information; PM if you have questions or disagree

Closed - Lorne(???)

Status
Not open for further replies.