• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Anyone else not like the 1st or 2nd plataeu of dxm but love the 3rd?

JackiesBabyy

Bluelighter
Over the years I got bored and tried the first and second (200mg and 350 to 400mg) plataeu, and never particularly enjoyed them. First feels like being mildly drunk, second just gave me double vision and made me feel stupid. So I finally decided to do a third plataeu dose of 750mg, when it started to kick in I laid down in bed and put on some music and holy shit it was amazing. Just sitting there listening to random music for hours enjoying the awesome closed eye visuals and thinking the weirdest thoughts. It was incredible. I encourage anyone who thought low doses of dxm were meh to try the third plataeu. Just make sure to lay in bed alone in the dark.

I think im permenately changed by doing dxm for years. Something about seeing how much reality changed taking a chemical really effected for better or worse what choices i made.

I would try maybe supporting the arts next time though buy a cd or see a local band or check out open courses on youtube. I found i didnt really need dxm to sit in a dark room listening to music.

Of the hundreds or trip reports out there on dxm, I havent seen trip disaster reports for 1st and 2nd plateau dosages. I personally have enjoyed these dosages. At 3rd plateau you get some pretty bad reports so it's definitely more risky with not much of a reward. If someone does it they should have a sitter.

I don't really like the 1st plataeu. The 2nd plateau is ok but I always aim for the 3rd.

I'm a little scared to do it again because a couple weeks ago I took 744mg and I drank it really fast and my girlfriend watched me start seizing. I woke up with my face on the ground wondering what the fuck!