• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Anyone else get an increased libido after small doses?

nyvar

Bluelighter
I know this must be atypical from literally almost every thing I have ever read on the subject, but sometimes it really leaves me feeling some type of way 😈

Am I alone in this sentiment? I am by no means a heavy user, and only IV extremely small doses. I thought it was only with speedballs of meth, but I'm finding now it still comes into play when no uppers are involved...

Hmmm...

Yeah. I'd say just about any drug can get me in the mood. Any sort of excitement can. I kinda get aroused thinking about any hard drug tbh. I think there is some sort of psychological connection made there, over the years.

I do not entertain such thoughts as getting off on heroin, though. I do not make false promises to mini-Snafu. Such things are impossible on heroin at any dose. (for me at least)

Apparently women don't have that issue as much as men... *jealous face*

I do get aroused from small dose opioids but only if appropriate female company is present. Sex also feels great but cumming can be pain in the ass. Sometimes even on buprenorphine ejaculation just doesn't seem to happen which I find to be frustrating AF.

I have heard various reports of women getting horny after opioids. I have enjoyed low doses of opioids as a sex aid when it was the point, makes everything feel better and be a little more numb which leads to greatly increased control. I can't say I have ever gotten horny after opioid use without there being sex on the menu, though. Opiates reduce testosterone, especially over time.

I find it more sensual than sexual. Like I want some physical contact but don't usually feel sexed - up.

Though on a low dose I find it does enhance your general perception of touch. (And kissing someone right after taking a shot when the rush hits is amazing.) Thing is I find it next to impossible to actually get off on opiates, and anything upwards from a very moderate dose will make me just want to lie down without doing anything energetic.

When i was in rehab, for light opiate use (but being a general crazy mofo) , 15 years ago , there was this guy, south american , who said to me
Do you know how to tell if your dope is good?
If your dick gets hard

And i have to agree with him

Especially with opiates that are derived from thebaine like oxy and bupe . never tried 'dope except when i was using suboxone , so it didnt do much.

When i was in rehab, for light opiate use (but being a general crazy mofo) , 15 years ago , there was this guy, south american , who said to me
Do you know how to tell if your dope is good?
If your dick gets hard

And i have to agree with him

Especially with opiates that are derived from thebaine like oxy and bupe . never tried 'dope except when i was using suboxone , so it didnt do much.
Are you sure he wasn't referring to ice as dope? i've found various slang can sometimes differ according to geographic region in addition to differing cultures from the same region.
Then again, i have absolutely no idea what the slang was doing 15 years ago. I was preoccupied with smoking entirely too much bud for a 14 year old 😅 🚀🌌

... anything upwards from a very moderate dose will make me just want to lie down without doing anything energetic.
It is most definitely dose dependent for me as well. My usage is regular, but i've kept my dosage down to a point (ha ha, no pun intended) I haven't developed very much of a tolerance at all, so I definitely need to keep it on the low side of low or sexy time can easily become nappy time.

Thing is I find it next to impossible to actually get off on opiates
Maybe it has to do with the composition of the dope in my area. It's all usually fent based (unfortunately), so the half-life may be a factor. I enjoy that it helps me relax certain muscles while I am getting things... warmed up, so to speak, and it's mostly eliminated by the time things are switched up.

sex drive on heroin haha good one.
nrnuq3ejeb421.jpg

Counter FOMO is bad for new experiences!

Unwashed and smelly is more natural than not. But I understand.
There is natural body odour, which is sexy as anything. Then there is 'I pissed in my trousers and haven't washed in three months', which is another matter.
If your socks can stand up by themselves that's a no from me Xd

Last edited:
Opiates killed my libido, much more than any other drug was able to. I don't really miss it though.

Yep used too. Even if I couldn’t cum, I just wanted to fool around.