• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Anyone edit for wikipedia and want to fix a mistake on a drug page?

LucidSDreamr

Bluelighter

In the first paragraph it says "freebasing methamphetamine" referring to vaporizing it.

Meth is always in the salt not the freebase form. I've actually tried to smoke true freebase meth and it's like pouring sulfuric acid down your throat. Nobody freebases meth.

Crack is a freebase form of cocaine salt but meth is always a salt in drug use.

In the first paragraph it says "freebasing methamphetamine" referring to vaporizing it.

Meth is always in the salt not the freebase form. I've actually tried to smoke true freebase meth and it's like pouring sulfuric acid down your throat. Nobody freebases meth.

Crack is a freebase form of cocaine salt but meth is always a salt in drug use.
Lol, I got voted down so severely on my city's Reddit page when I said this in a thread where someone was complaining about people "freebasing" meth on the bus.

Lol, I got voted down so severely on my city's Reddit page when I said this in a thread where someone was complaining about people "freebasing" meth on the bus.
Damn meth makes the biggest hits/amount of smoke of any drug I've ever seen smoked. Must be pretty obvious on a bus the whole bus must be fogged out with meth smoke.

I would edit the wiki post myself but I freebase too much weed and am therefore lazy.