Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Anybody from South / Latin America?

supersonic89

Bluelighter
Hi Bluelighters.

I am from Chile and here they are too conservative when it comes to drugs (inheritance from Pinochet?). Get opioids (my DOC) are a real pain in the ass. Good thing is that tramadol and codeine syrup are often sold to you without a prescription. We also don't have Soma which I find pretty weird.

Anyone else from this side of the world? I only know @Nicocastillo7 and @nznity

long time to not be posting got me worried

He has not published anything for a long time, nor has he answered my messages on instagram
After the pandemic we had planned to meet us, I was going to go to Peru for a while. I'm worried

damn. I don't want to think the worst. How was he in the last days that you talked to him? Maybe he is likely going through a withdrawal period. When I go through it I move away from the internet and especially from this forum or other boards about drugs since it caused more anxiety and the strong urges to take again.

How was he in the last days that you talked to him?
The last time I spoke to him, he was very high, and I was still too high. He had told me something like that he hadn't slept for a few days, I don't want to think the worst. I have no way to communicate with any of his relatives because apparently he was alone, I hope he shows some sign of life soon, I really wanted to meet him after all this shit ...

The last time I spoke to him, he was very high, and I was still too high. He had told me something like that he hadn't slept for a few days, I don't want to think the worst. I have no way to communicate with any of his relatives because apparently he was alone, I hope he shows some sign of life soon, I really wanted to meet him after all this shit ...

How unfortunate. I know he loved IV morphine and crack.
You couldn't send me a PM with links from the social network (facebook and instagram per example). Please @Nicocastillo7
Maybe I can find a family member or friend of him and write them. I have pretty good luck when it comes to finding information about people through their social networks (facebook, wsp and insta)

I talk with one of his friends and he tells me that he is in rehab. I had really thought of the worst.
Wow i am literally so happy i just got goosebumps reading that! Great news i was really getting worried!
Me and @Gaffy were just having PM about him.
I thought i would do a search and just found this thread. Best news ive had all day/week
Long live our good friend @nznity i hope he returns I really did want to visit Peru one day, but maybe the nature of the visit would be different now lol
Can someone PM me his instagram please.

i live in peru and would love to hear from anyone close by...send me a PM

mod edit: just a reminder if anyone pms not to source and to report if it starts happening. I can't say this is what's happenening here obviously, but be forewarned it's not good for this site for any kind of wheeling and dealing to happen here.

I could be dead wrong about the intention here, just have to be vigilant.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can understand why you feel obligated to mention it but there really was no intention other than meeting people from the same area!

Hi Bluelighters.

I am from Chile and here they are too conservative when it comes to drugs (inheritance from Pinochet?). Get opioids (my DOC) are a real pain in the ass. Good thing is that tramadol and codeine syrup are often sold to you without a prescription. We also don't have Soma which I find pretty weird.

Anyone else from this side of the world? I only know @Nicocastillo7 and @nznity
in brazil opioids are prescribed more for people with cancer or kidney stones (severe pain), but if you go to any health center you can get oxycodone and tramadol, all opioids here need a prescription, some easy to get others almost impossible ( methadone).

in brazil opioids are prescribed more for people with cancer or kidney stones (severe pain), but if you go to any health center you can get oxycodone and tramadol, all opioids here need a prescription, some easy to get others almost impossible ( methadone).

Yeah in Brazil they seem to be more liberal. Although Colombia takes the prize, where hydrocodone is sold OTC. 8(