• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives Anybody else noticing a strange movement when using dissociatives?

plumbus-nine

Bluelighter
When I did ketamine and lied down with eyes closed, floating away etc. sometimes gravity began to make funny things. With tolerance to dissos I couldn't dissociate from my body anymore but the movement would return or remain, the brain projects it into my legs, so it feels a bit like swimming [when under the influence of a dissociative, it doesn't remain into sobriety]. Depending on general excitation(?) this seems to accelerate or slow down, once I thought it to be related to breathing but it isn't, just happens to be of similar frequency.

The only other K user I spoke to in RL mentioned the same phenomenon, independently of me.
Anybody else? Theories what this is? It makes sense to float, to lose contact, etc but this rhytmic sometimes rollercoaster (in 3D), or yin/yang (in 2D) movement... well a pretty trippy thought model would fit but wait with posting that for now not to influence discussion :)

Last edited:
No never noticed anything of the sort. Experienced with ketamine and dxm.

Yes, I get that thing too when I'm laying down and I turn around (onto my side from back for an example) and it feels like I'm moving really fast. It's quite fun actually

When I get super still, like +10-20mins total still sometimes I get a totally different feeleing. Like my body arms and legs are super fat/puffy/algodon like.

A bit like this, but fatter/puffier:
5a5b95c114d8c4188e0b094a.png

Sometimes I get this even with no drugs and absolute lack of mevement, but it get easier to get under a good disso dose or close to a hole

Never got the phenomenon that you say

I sometimes get exaggerated limb movements on dissociatives. It seems to be a common enough effect.

I get it more these days with having an insane tolerance, seeing as i get little if any hallucinations often i get physical effects more.

Disso's made me able to through a world made of fabric's of some kind. I am lying down still atm.

Ketamine is a differentent then o-PCE or methoxetamine. Like they all create their own 3d/ 2d world. I loved it.

?Yeah, the things become strange with heavy tolerance. Also find that tolerance isn't complete, to some effects it's almost a sensitization happening while the pleasurable ones diminish and some never come back even after an one year tolerance break. Was taking morphine through most of that time though and opiates vs. dissociatives is weird stuff, both manipulate NMDA but seemingly in oppositing directories.

Oh boy how I loved to take a decent dose of MXE or DCK, put headphones and hovering through dissoverse - felt completely sober, but out of my body.. now I can't get that anymore, only really weird stuff.
But do you guys get colorful CEVs from dissociatives?

I am familiar with this. On MXE I would some times feel like I was sinking quickly, melting/spilling over the side of something, or even hurdling through space. One time I felt like I was spinning as if I were laying flat on a wheel....
I felt the sinking the other night on DMXE actually

I esp get these flying carpets on dxm.
I get similar experiences on ket but usually only for short durations.

But on dxm it feels like im floating around for eternity.

On dxm sometimes i feel very bored, sometimes i feel like im in extasy and everythings amazing and i get double vision, other times i remember memories from my childhood and i feel massive amounts of empathy.
sometimes a mix of all three
I also feel my hands spasming like once a minute somtimes, but when i look at them, they aren't moving, i believe that is a tactile hallucination, which i get a lot of on dxm.
Ive been using it on and off for a decade, and it still makes me hallucinate, i actually used it every day up to a gram a day for 9 months, then i took almost 2 years off and i have no tolerance again, so now i use it twice a week, its unpredictable, but im not sure that i have a tolerance

When I used to use MXE a lot I recall it having this feeling, for lack of a better term, very reminiscent of a pall python or boa constrictor wrapping my whole body and slowly slithering around me. I also often had feelings of 'floating in water' when I'd lay motionless on my bed or the floor. It was immensely pleasurable.

Yeah, it's one of the most pleasurable drug effects I know of and the only one of this intensity which works over and over again (for some time at least) ... I'd say as long as one didn't float on dissociatives, one doesn't really know their potential as recreational drugs.. Flying carpet is a nice term for the effect indeed.

But the movement stuff is weird. I mean, dissociatives dissociate. But what causes this weird gravitation stuff?
Somehow while watching my cat eating I came to the thinking that it might be this: A leftover of our ancient genetics, the tail. We all develop one while in the womb but it's very rare that born people still have one - but this doesn't matter for here, the guy who invented MXE suffered from phantom pain after loosing a hand and already said that dissociatives were 'correcting' about the body imagination, whatever it's worth but dissociatives fuck more with the physical body image than any other drug I ever tried.

Now add in some Matrix-like thinking of that we're just eternal souls trapped in fleshy bodies and suffering from complete amnesia, maybe we're still used to having a tail, and this is the movement on dissociatives, lol. I'm not 100% sure as sometimes I could manipulate the drifting with power of mind but guess a cat could willingly direct the motion of his tail too..

I used to get this (no longer use k). Felt like a pulsing or smoke like churning sensation, but very physical, like a massage but also as if my body was stretching/twisting/bending etc, or one time, I even became a cluser of violently thrusting particles around the room. This stuff only happened at high doses combined with staying still. Fucking weird but interesting as fuck to!

I often feel like I’m in a very gentle theme park ride (with really cushy seats) on K. With eyes closed it takes me to incredible places but often going backwards or sideways or up/down a slope. It’s not unpleasant at all, but it’s crazy how the places and things appearing behind my eyelids always sync completely with whatever music is playing.

I often feel like I’m in a very gentle theme park ride (with really cushy seats) on K. With eyes closed it takes me to incredible places but often going backwards or sideways or up/down a slope. It’s not unpleasant at all, but it’s crazy how the places and things appearing behind my eyelids always sync completely with whatever music is playing.
yes!

^ Being so out of the loop on things I can't really say anything about street drugs. I know you know methamphetamine better than anyone Perforated. And you probably are getting ketamine. The only thing I can say is when I tried 32 years ago there was no black market for ketamine .I had a bottle of Ketaset from the vet I worked at. Took a couple of bottles from storage. but the dosage I knew from any literature was 25-50 mgs was a small dose 75-100 mgs was strong and 125 mgs and over was just blacking out. It had to be IM'd as far as I knew. No problem. But people here say they can do 500 mgs lines. I mean that probably has more to do with tolerance than wrong dose info. But yeah ketamine was the only drug I left sitting and ended up throwing out.

I've always wondered if learning the whole dark web stuff would be worth it but now it seems to almost be the same crap. Take money and run. I really thought the fight would be for who had the best quality. (my vision of heaven lol)
YES!

I used to get this (no longer use k). Felt like a pulsing or smoke like churning sensation, but very physical, like a massage but also as if my body was stretching/twisting/bending etc, or one time, I even became a cluser of violently thrusting particles around the room. This stuff only happened at high doses combined with staying still. Fucking weird but interesting as fuck to!
YES!!!~~~