• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Any way to potentiate wellbutrin (buproprin)?

krat

Greenlighter
I would like to know if there is a way to potentiate wellbutrin. I am going to do some research on the drug and see if there's anything in the literature that can answer that for myself, but I also wanted to post here in case anyone already knows or in case I can't find anything.

I know a lot of times a lot of people want to ask why, or say it sucks, and kind of answer sideways. I'd like to stick to the topic but in order to cut out a round of questions I'll explain that I was on a higher dose and I thought it was working well for me. Some insurance stuff happened, I was off it for a while, and when I got back on I was started at a low dose. Now the place I was going either sucks to work for or doesn't pay well b/c they said appointments were delayed due to staffing and now there's no appointments at all. There's holidays here and a snowstorm so another week has been lost trying to get in at a new place. So I've been waiting long enough and in the meantime I want to see if I can get more out of the current dose.