• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Any Utah Peeps?!

Still stuck here in utah...was even thinking of moving to the PNW, cause I'm so sick of SLC and how dull it is. Know where to find anything decent around here??

Still stuck here in utah...was even thinking of moving to the PNW, cause I'm so sick of SLC and how dull it is. Know where to find anything decent around here??
Ya see the little banner at the bottom of your screen? Sourcing is against our rules here, we are a harm reduction forum.

Hello all you little mormon-folk who have strayed from the light. I'm your new moderator and am accepting applications for wives.

Now that you all hate me, I'll introduce myself. It's a business tactic I once used selling Kirby's door-to-door. My name's Keif' but in real life I go by many names, the wind, the rain, asshole and so on. I'm new around these parts but I'm here to try to help all of us keep this popular little sub-thread open about Utah open if possible.

How do we do such a thing? Don't use the thread to openly source drugs. We are here to help each other through knowledge and emotional support. It is my sincere hope that such advice will actually be "worth" something to people in a similar way.

Just a friendly reminder guys.

Wow, @Keif' Richards comes off as an asshole sometimes. Perhaps he should read through his text before posting in the future. I realize I probably alienated an entire state with that last post, regardless of race, creed or ethnicity. I'm pretty sure I've united the state against me. Perhaps that was my goal?

It wasn't :(

But I do hope that we can all be friends. I might be the smartest person in the world, but I'm also the dumbest person in the world, so there's room for some practical discourse there. Pretty much every thing I say wrong is backed up by my own stocks of arrogance, ignorance and stupidity.

Is SLC seriously this dead now? Just looking to make like-minded friends and struggle to get to know others. :/