• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

any tips for beating cocaine nausea?

Blow toolbox: saline nasal spray to prevent getting stuffed up and eternal drip, pepto bismol liquid to coat the gut, benzos for comedown💁‍♀️
zofran in A perfect world.

Iv never had that with hard or soft. Although one time I started off the night with a line that was bigger than necessary and immediately projectile vomited.

I’ve never experienced much nausea from snorting coke , but IVing is quite a different story... been looking for something to reduce or eliminate my stomach flipping everytime I do a shot . Only thing that really works is if the H is strong enough to reduce the Nausea but unfortunately even good H ( and I mean gooooood ) doesn’t help usually . There has been a couple batches that have been strong enough, but normally tha coke rush blows right thru the H rush and flips my stomach . My speedball ratio is already H heavy ( usually 1/4 as much coke as H ) so I can’t use less coke and still feel it . Is nausea just a inconvenient reality I must learn to accept? A few ways I handle tha nausea is a cold pacc on my forehead or the bacc of my necc. Gargling mouthwash or a little toothpaste mixed with water works well too , for me it usually takes it away immediately . Just a few tips to try if ur nausea continues and becomes a consistent inconvenience . Hope it helps .

If you snort like hell, nothing will stay in your nose but directly go to your stomach. Also you have eaten something before.

That's just my experience.

JJ