• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

any tips for beating cocaine nausea?

syymphonatic

Bluelighter
I just did coke again tonight for the first time since last may, and i got really nauseated. i didn't know that could happen, so I looked it up on erowid, and sure enough, nausea/vomiting was a negative side effect.
So I was wondering if anyone has any tips on how to rid myself of it, since I am light years away from wanting to eat anything, and my stomach feels like shit.
thanks. :)

no you guys i rally need your help... eck. i am annoying. i just gagged really big. i think i will just bite the bullet and go vomit.
i am sorry. this was annoying. umm bye. sorry aagin.

i assume if you're getting that nauseous you should probably try another source for your yay.

yeah dude that sounds like an excellent plan. it's never happened to me before, and like i'd said, i didn't know it could or did ever. now i know. a more informed person to some extent.

i experienced some nausea on cocaine but it wasn't severe at all. how much did you do?

you know that feeling you get in your stomach when you've used a lot of stimulants for a long time and you haven't eaten anything for days? well, I had the feeling before i put anything up my nose, which was odd because i had definitly eaten earlier. so i think that might have something to do with it. also, it's a lot stronger than what i was used to, and it's been awhile since i've done it. i only bought a gram, and i've only had 4 very small lines, but i'm out of my head right now. also, i have a stressful weekend behind me, and i'm trying to stay up to write a psychology/english paper, so definitly all of these factors could be playing in. however, i have also never felt this sick before from a stimulant, and i've come really close to throwing up now like 3 times since about 3 hours ago.

obviously i need to be smarter about using things like fucking cocaine, but now that i'm looking at it through perfect 20/20 hindsight, i would rather focus on dealing with my current problems... ie, debilitating nausea.

It ain't nausea it's the drip that's making you gag! (The left over coke the drips down your throat) Have a sweet drip on hand to wash it down and don't eat a big meal before getting lit!

I ALWAYS vomit after the first 4 bumps so it ain't a thing and it never happens again!

One must understand that most insufflated cocaine ends up in the stomach after a brief stint with the blood vessels in the nose. I've felt nauseous from cocaine only once; this was probably because I didn't break the stuff up well enough. i snorted a large, chunky line, about 300-400 mg. It felt great for the first half hour, but after that I had trouble keeping a straight face. I felt a general malaise,nausea, and stomach discomfort rather than an out and out desire to yack.

you know that feeling you get in your stomach when you've used a lot of stimulants for a long time and you haven't eaten anything for days? well, I had the feeling before i put anything up my nose, which was odd because i had definitly eaten earlier. so i think that might have something to do with it. also, it's a lot stronger than what i was used to, and it's been awhile since i've done it. i only bought a gram, and i've only had 4 very small lines, but i'm out of my head right now. also, i have a stressful weekend behind me, and i'm trying to stay up to write a psychology/english paper, so definitly all of these factors could be playing in. however, i have also never felt this sick before from a stimulant, and i've come really close to throwing up now like 3 times since about 3 hours ago.

You analyzed your own situation pretty well here. The shit is potent, your under alot of stress, and you have a history of an irritable stomach.

Now the question, how do you cure it? Probably not much you can do but 'bite the bullet' and tough it out.

Some people always puke when they do cocaine, same with heroin.

I dunno, practice doing shots of hot bourbon or something.

that can be from the drip... normaly with some cuts i get that way... it sucks... just take an ice cube and rub the back of your throat a little... or drink some water.. .that helps.

i would have to agree with- pick another drug- IMO cokes not worth it if u get nauseous

yeah no shit I always get sick if its over a day and even maybe the first hit or line will result in serious nausa or a vomit the thing is I only get those when I'm super fucked up so it doesnt bother me that much, but it reminds me of how my bad told me when he used to do heroin it was like that.

When I IV coke I get a slight naseua in my stomach. Not sure about railing....been awhile since I did that.

It's kinda like the naseau of not eating anything. It's not too bad, and is usually overwhelmed and overpowered by the coke high, but it's somewhat noticeable shortly after the shot. I suppose shooting on a somewhat loaded stomach, like a piece of bread, should help this.

DrUgMeSaNe said:
i would have to agree with- pick another drug- IMO cokes not worth it if u get nauseous

well, i never have gotten nauseous before this time. it's not soemthign i do often.

It makes you nauseas because it moves blood flow away from your stomach. Similar to flight or fight syndrome. The nasal drip may add to it.

hydroxyzine its good for comedown aswell doesnt knock u out bt really good for anxiety

eat something light, you'll notice the 'full' or food feeling take the nausea away.

i know this is extremely old but since it's been bumped i'll chime in. in my experience ginger root capsules obliterate nausea most of the time