• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Any short-term detrimental health effects from IV meth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowstryker

Bluelighter
I've had a heroin addiction for quite a while now. We'll, downers in general. Heroin, Oxy, Xanax, ketamine, whatever I could find. As of today, in a search for a less-deadly (in terms of overdose potential) I was offered some meth. I've put off trying meth for a very long time because either never expected to like it, but holy shit this could replace my heroin addiction AND I do g have to worry about OD. My question is, this is an amazing drug just like heroin. I refuse to believe I can do this without damaging my body or mind in some way. What should I be cautious of or weary of when using?

You can overdose on meth, it's just harder as you'd need a higher dosage compared to say heroin.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4377385/
Methamphetamine (METH) is a sympathomimetic amine that belongs to phenethylamine and amphetamine class of psychoactive drugs, which are widely abused for their stimulant, euphoric, empathogenic, and hallucinogenic properties. Many of these effects result from acute increases in dopamine and serotonin neurotransmission. Subsequent to these acute effects, METH produces persistent damage to dopamine and serotonin release in nerve terminals, gliosis, and apoptosis.
Key is to stay hydrated, sleeep and eat enough

How well do you perform or operate with little to no sleep? For me I'm more grounded on day 1-2 no sleep, being an adult with untreated ADD (self medicated only), meth is medicine to me, meth and sleep deprivation will be the main catalytic factors for me finishing tasks, I can start all sorts of projects as I have a life full of hobbies, new and old interests....music being my mainstay. I've always got a backlog of tracks that are ready for vocals to be recorded and if I'm not properly medicated or sleep deprived I'm unlikely to see it through to the end.

When I was younger and had a more 'open' relationship so to speak I would take huge advantage of the hypersexual state that meth, mdma, cocaine and pills propels me into......getting high and indulging in group sex with a partner (swinging) or just with said partner is still my greatest thrill...hit the strip clubs and peep shows, pay for a gorgeous professional to lap dance your gorgeous lady, take said stripper home when she knocks off......many like men and woman and meth so win win win with an indelible grin!

It's best to have a favourite couple to swing with, once you find the right fit and the trust is built and your blood tests are up to date, unbridled (unless the bridle is a fetish) fucking fun! Nothing sexier than a cat/dog collar complete with a lead on a nude female on all fours being led around, I like to share and found great pleasure in watching my girl be pleasured or pleasuring others. I need a cold shower!

This title lol. "detrimental health effects" are going to come with IVing any drug.

I don't have much to contribute I just had to comment on that lol, but I am glad you found a replacement for heroin. Just don't plan to use forever please.

EDIT: I do have something to contribute I take that back. I am a new meth user as well, and I HIGHLY suggest you look into oral meth instead of IV. Do some searches on here and google, it's by far the least detrimental way to consume ice.

New user of Meth here too.

Currently enjoying it a little too much, something this good, shouldn't last forever.... ROA is simply insufflation. Gona smoke it next.

I'd be concerned about swapping an H addiction for a Meth addiction though, as surely Meth is much more detrimental to health so much more quickly?

New user of Meth here too.

Currently enjoying it a little too much, something this good, shouldn't last forever.... ROA is simply insufflation. Gona smoke it next.

I'd be concerned about swapping an H addiction for a Meth addiction though, as surely Meth is much more detrimental to health so much more quickly?
If you feel like you're enjoying it a little too much, even a little, please reconsider smoking it. It's by the far the most addictive ROA, you will feel a strong urge to redose.

Taking it orally lasts longer, it's a more "full" drug experience than just smoking meth so you get your value out of it, and the comedown isn't as harsh. So when it wears off you don't feel nearly as big an urge to redose.

If you feel like you're enjoying it a little too much, even a little, please reconsider smoking it. It's by the far the most addictive ROA, you will feel a strong urge to redose.

Taking it orally lasts longer, it's a more "full" drug experience than just smoking meth so you get your value out of it, and the comedown isn't as harsh. So when it wears off you don't feel nearly as big an urge to redose.

Hey dude. Yeah, I was going to just smoke it straight away, but I've had trouble in the past with vaping 3-FPM, so decided I'd be a little more careful this time.

Thanks for the advice. I just like snorting I guess. I'll try taking it orally sometime. Does it have the pretty heavy body load after it's peaked and coming down like with insufflation, or not?

Hey dude. Yeah, I was going to just smoke it straight away, but I've had trouble in the past with vaping 3-FPM, so decided I'd be a little more careful this time.

Thanks for the advice. I just like snorting I guess. I'll try taking it orally sometime. Does it have the pretty heavy body load after it's peaked and coming down like with insufflation, or not?

Tonight was my first time ever doing it so I'm not sure if that makes a difference with the bodyload. But I've experienced no bodyload at all. You'd think otherwise since it's oral, but honestly I've had more body feelings on vyvanse and addy than this.

Tonight was my first time ever doing it so I'm not sure if that makes a difference with the bodyload. But I've experienced no bodyload at all. You'd think otherwise since it's oral, but honestly I've had more body feelings on vyvanse and addy than this.

The first line I had on Wednesday night at 6pm, lasted an insane amount of hours. 60mg insufflated. Probably around 8? What was your first oral dose like? size , time etc.

Didn't sleep Wednesday night, and got a few hours last night.

Safe to say, tolerance builds extremely fast. Plus, I haven't eaten a great deal - well nothing, so I guess that doesn't help.

Strange about the body load. Maybe it's to come?

I have to agree with the oral route. Parachuting or bombing works and you will still have a (subjective) nice effect from it.

Some people will say not to, but besides the hydration and eating/sleeping, having something on your stomach will cut down on irratation that may be caused by investing it.

The first line I had on Wednesday night at 6pm, lasted an insane amount of hours. 60mg insufflated. Probably around 8? What was your first oral dose like? size , time etc.

Didn't sleep Wednesday night, and got a few hours last night.

Safe to say, tolerance builds extremely fast. Plus, I haven't eaten a great deal - well nothing, so I guess that doesn't help.

Strange about the body load. Maybe it's to come?

I don't know the exact oral dose I took, I just got some powdery tiny crystals from the bottom of the bag and eyeballed my best attempt at 100mg, a tiny but decent pile. I wrapped it in toilet paper and parachuted it. This was at 11 PM last night, and I'm just now starting to come down around 10 hours later.

What was the onset time like? I should really just Google it, and stop being a lazy fuck.

EDIT: 20 - 70 minutes

I felt the very start of it 5-10 minutes after taking it, but that's because I'm very familiar with the amp comeup.

I felt the very start of it 5-10 minutes after taking it, but that's because I'm very familiar with the amp comeup.
IVing it hit me like a fucking brick. Last night was my first time trying it, some family offered me it and I accepted. I literally just sat there for a good ten to fifteen minutes and embraced how amazing I felt. Missed a unit or two during my third dose, which stung a little. I'm aware that this shit is caustic so I try to be careful but shit happens.

I guess I just like the impulsive action, and instant gratification from a fast ROA.

I'm extremely impulsive by nature, so it just suits me I guess.

Welcome to meth buddy now ur never going back...
Nah, as much as I like it I think I made this post because I was still feeling my first ever rush and, obviously, was on meth. I don't forsee this taking over my addiction it's just a temp thing.

On an unrelated note I also had sex last night while on the meth and that blew my mind...

Is it just me or am I the only person that doesn't find Stims horn inducing? Like at all...

The climax is great yeah, but in no way does it ever actually make me horny....

Is it just me or am I the only person that doesn't find Stims horn inducing? Like at all...

The climax is great yeah, but in no way does it ever actually make me horny....

i definitely do, mephedrone the most but also Coke and MDMA. It's not made past girlfriends horny but definitely does to my current one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.