Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Any Shisha Smokers Out there?

indybreaker

Bluelighter
As the thread states does anyone Like a good old Smoke? Im not talking about the shitty herbal shisha they've brought out (brands like Soex etc) . I smoke shisha every night and love it. altho im pretty sure its illegal to smoke in Australia or sell it in Australia, but customs inspect my packages that I order overseas and are always ok with it. So if you do, what are your favourite brands? Flavours? Ive always found alfakher to be my brand of choice (bubble gum flavour is one im really enjoying at the moment) good tip with that one aswell is to put grape gatorade in the hookah base instead of water which adds more flavour. Ive pretty much tried all the brands. Nakhla Double apple has always been a let down for me (people always rate this one) as it has a strong aniseed taste (like most apple flavours whether it be any brand ) but this would be the strongest if your after a stronger nicotine hit.

I've got a few mates that do it once they get home from a big night.

Never tried it but wouldent mind trying, but on the other hand Ive been off nicotine for a few months now. The only thing I abuse my lungs with is vaped weed.

I'm a huge fan got my self a kahlil mamoon 4 piper and a single both around the 38" mark and my tobbaco ranges from.. tangiers, nakhla, jms, social smoke, starbuzz . Mmmm I don't smoke everyday just the odd occasion but I do enjoy it .. iv found customs only tax u on orders over 250gm for now the pricks

I don't have my own hookah (would like one though) but I do like to hire one on a night out when I get the chance. It's a good stopoff between venues or a good way to chill out later in the night, especially if you're off tap.

It would be awesome to have one at home and smoke shisha while nodding actually, I should look into it...

i've a friend who owns one and we normally hit it every time we hang out - we're both trying to quit cigs as an aside. it just sits in the background for us to have a toke from whenever we get a feel for it - they're a great social thing to have around and certainly gets the conversations flowing once people break down the barriers and stereotype of the "yeah, stoners invention, just a cover up". i can't smoke all night, only short intervals, otherwise i get a headache, normally fairly quickly actually and it's from the non-genuine gear i'm pretty sure.

i'm not too sure on the brand name of the flavours (non-genuine stuff) but he's got a good range of 10 flavours at least- i'll try found out. the proper apple blend he has would be my favourite. blending different fruit flavours together can concoct some decent tongue tinglers.

it's not illegal in australia as far as i know, just there are set limits (1/2lb i think) on the amount of smoke you can import at anyone time. no limits on the knockoff stuff that i'm aware of.

we spun a few people out a little while back driving around town alternating tokes while we were searching for an atm after a setup that day. it would have looked like 2 crackheads smoking the last of their stash and ready to get on - i could barely keep a straight face when asking the servo chick a few questions, she didn't look too impressed and kept safely guarded behind her peep hole.

proper hookah here too. Yeah i found starbuzz to have a strong scent but taste is not there at all

Being a Middle Easterner hell yeah. Double Apple is my favourite flavour. OP it's not illegal in Australia.

you dont find it to be more dominant of an aniseed infusion? Ive gotta do another order soon, dam the cost of postage is more then the shisha itself!

shisha time in the dungeon, goes down a treat after some ice cream and custard.

currently got licorice flavoured smoke in there. nomnoms.

eagaM.jpg

Nah it's not illegal man. There's actually a Lebanese bar in my city that do 25 dollar sheshas, that you smoke there, so it's like a kebab place/shesha bar it's sweet as. Not to mention you can buy all the necessary items in tonnes of asian groceries and headshops here.

I used to do it a fair bit, but not so much anymore. Might have my break out my little mini one soon.

yeah, the licorice/molasses i've got in mine at the moment is the real deal. because it's somewhat hard to acquire/import my friend (who i got this from) said he mixes it with another flavour as to stretch it out as far as possible.

mmmmm banana flavour is fucking awesome!

i have on me :

Soex - double apple
Soex - grape
Soex - sweet melon
Soex - banana
Soex - blueberry
Soex - peach
Soex - mint
Soex - water melon

Al-Waha - molasses with licorice (the real deal stuff)

not a bad collection, hey?

Yep.....I have 2 three hookahs and one single so that when I have a crowd around we can enjoy several flavours at any one time. For those of you living in Melbourne there are a few places along sydney Rd that sell the tobacco shisha but only allow you to purchase 250gm unless you have an establishment that sells shisha. i.e. some middle eastern restaurants/bars. (I currently work in a middle eastern restaurant that has and outdoor shisha/cocktail room) I love it and also don't mind the molasses ones either but only have it every now and then.

shisha time in the dungeon, goes down a treat after some ice cream and custard.

currently got licorice flavoured smoke in there. nomnoms.

eagaM.jpg

haha flashback! this photo pretty much somes up everyday of my life from 15-18/19 except our shed was covered in graff, posters of naked girls on motorbikes (which were also covered in tags before you knew it) and there were 10-15 of the boys mulling up at any givin time (after 2pm)..nowadays our dungeon is made of bricks and our pipes n bongs mysteriously transforms into crackpipes n meth-bongs :?

licorice flavour would be nice ide imagine... been meaning to get some flavoured tobacoo as of late as mollasses are about as useful as drinking non-alcoholic beer ;)

have you tried opium flavour? or has anyone for that matter? my old man always said back in the day, 'hookahs' were used to smoke hash n opium (mix with tobacoo) as it didnt burn the substance but rather vaporized it, as one should with O

also, get out of the shed :p IMO, smoking hookahs outside on in shed isnt nessicary... I dont smoke regular tobacoo (durries.. ill admit I char bongs in my room but thats because its the only place I have to smoke dope, unless I roll a number n smoke it outside) inside but Ive found sheisha 'smoke' doesnt linger, stain or stink up the place because after all, its more like vapour, right?

dude, the shed is 12 x 6m and i've got a room to chill in it. plenty of space. toilet and kitchen as well. it's self sustainable.

nah i haven't tried opium flavour. and yeah, the licorice/molasses flavour is decent and being the proper smoke it gives that nice mellow buzz you want to get.

dude, the shed is 12 x 6m and i've got a room to chill in it. plenty of space. toilet and kitchen as well. it's self sustainable.

nah i haven't tried opium flavour. and yeah, the licorice/molasses flavour is decent and being the proper smoke it gives that nice mellow buzz you want to get.

fuck yeah, thats awsome! sort like a grannyflat made of tin?

our old choof shed was about 3/4 of that size, could pretty much squeeze a small party in there...

the reason I ask about the opium is because I was thinking about just using all the pods I got from this season to make some flake, nothing special, for my hookah (just for something different) but havnt actually personally spoken to anyone that have smoked refined/flake opium though a hookah..

anyone got any experience with this? Im not looking for the best 'bang for my buck', just something different...

fuck yeah, thats awsome! sort like a grannyflat made of tin?

our old choof shed was about 3/4 of that size, could pretty much squeeze a small party in there...

the reason I ask about the opium is because I was thinking about just using all the pods I got from this season to make some flake, nothing special, for my hookah (just for something different) but havnt actually personally spoken to anyone that have smoked refined/flake opium though a hookah..

anyone got any experience with this? Im not looking for the best 'bang for my buck', just something different...

essentially, yeah. when i'm rich and can afford a kit home or even score a removal house i'm going to chuck it on the block for my own home. i live on acreage with the old man and have my own little pad to have to put my own living quarters on. i'm happy enough as it is at the moment though; could do with lining and insulating the place and getting another water tank for myself. i've had many a parties here and even have my own little spot where my mate and i have held a few small time doofs with him behind his Traktor Controller and sound system and lighting. had a nice big undercover tarp and fire pit as well, along with old fridges we've turned on their side used as huge ass eskies. party central ay lol.

can't say i've any experience in what you're wanting to achieve, sorry mate. let me know if you successfully pull it off as i'm rather interested after hearing your idea. best of luck with it:)

wow, we're having a civil conversation ;) lol