• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Any psychs with visuals but no mind fucks?

I agree with everyone who suggested 2C-I. It does have a mildly psychedelic head space and significant body load at higher doses, but it's relatively manageable. YMMV, though, and I have read trip reports in which the subject had a heavy experience.

AL-LAD.

And maybe something like bk-2c-b on a dose like 80mg. That shouldn't give you much mental trouble and in the second part of the trip you'll get decent visuals. It's not a great compound but could serve your purpose. Could be a good introduction to get confident. It's quite long tailed though (10+h).

2c-b, 2c-c, 2c-d, 2c-i are other manageable psychs as long as dosed accurately.

6-apb you'll get a few visuals. Not much, but is an empathogen so no worries about head fuck. It's just slightly psychedelic.

Don't even think about DMT.

1P-LSD is like the kinder, gentler sibling of lsd. Just lovely warm and peaceful with lots of cool visuals. 25B-nbome is also pretty easygoing with tons of fantastic colors but as has been stated, make damn sure of your dose and do not snort any nbome. Ever.

I feel like LSD gives some of the most mindfuck per visuals. I guess I would agree with the poster who said DMT gives the least, but it is not so similar to most other commonly encountered psychedelics. It is, in my opinion, better than them, with LSD coming in second for its "truth flashes," if you will.