View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Any experienced Succulent users here?

Research Professor

Bluelighter
I just purchased 4 12" cuttings of Pachanoi Trichocereus.

I feel like this is medicine in every sense of the word and not a drug. Plant medicine, the most effective medicine that ever was and will be. Western Medicine is useful for emergencies requiring surgery when no other treatments will be effective, but TCM/Ayurveda will cure many of the supposedly 'incurable' diseases like Cancer which is believed to be incurable according to the shortsighted Western world. Times are changing and many people can see beyond the limitations of Western Medicine but many still live in the dark. Getting way off-topic.

I just want to see what I should expect and perhaps check to make sure this a quality preparation right here:

https://erowid.org/plants/cacti/cacti_preparation5.shtml

Perhaps I will search for some kind of official San Pedro thread here.

My source worded it as Pachanoi Trichocereus. Trichocereus Pachanoi is how I see many other places around the web wording it. Indeed, I wonder what their reasoning was for switching the words around? This source is possibly the best around I have no doubt about it that they are also incredibly popular.

Sorry, didn't mean to talk about a 'Source'. Special word that is whose to say what I meant by it?

Ya so I'm sure there has to be a general San Pedro discussion thread will dig it up now lol if you wanna chime in about that preparation link I posted above please feel free.

Mentioning that you have a source isn't against the rules, we don't ban the word "source". :)

The preparation seems good. Enjoy, mescaline is a beautiful drug in every way.