Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Any expats here?

desertshore

Bluelighter
Hey,
having just moved to Sarajevo (from Italy...) I am wondering if there are other expats here on BL. Or someone from Bosnia (but this is less likely, I guess :p).
Maybe I should be happy because I'm on a new country (on a drug trafficking route) and whatever, but at the moment I'm not.

So, what are your experiences? Care to share your story?

Yeah. I got thrown out of Bosnia in the summer. I prefer Croatia. Actually I prefer Austria. By a country fucking mile.

Why am I perpetuating this cruddy site? Because I'm an idiot, that's why.

i'm originally from scotland and live in sacramento, ca by way of london, boston ma, san francisco ca, south lake tahoe ca and another stint in boston ma. i moved to boston first time round almost 22 years ago and i've had a mostly awesome time here, with a couple of pockets of darkness.

i became a u.s. citizen in february 2011 and i believe i am here for good.

alasdair

I'm still wandering, but considered an expat by most. (that reminds me, I think I must travel soon)

Yeah. I got thrown out of Bosnia in the summer. I prefer Croatia. Actually I prefer Austria. By a country fucking mile.

Thrown out? What happened?
I am still settling in and don't know what to think about the country, so if you have any tips/advice it would be much appreciated! Literally anything: I did not even found decent scotch here.

i'm originally from scotland and live in sacramento, ca by way of london, boston ma, san francisco ca, south lake tahoe ca and another stint in boston ma. i moved to boston first time round almost 22 years ago and i've had a mostly awesome time here, with a couple of pockets of darkness.

Oh. Do you go back to Scotland regularly or not? I've lived for two years in Israel and eight months in France, but as I were going back to Italy every few months neither country was really home.

I'm studying in London, have been living here since September 2012. However since the university has lots of holidays I actually spend 4/5 months in Italy every year.

I've lived all over but Germany was my favourite next to Scotland. Beautiful places to visit both with stunning views. The weather is better in Germany though.

^ Sorry that happened to you.
But yeah, I'm without a car so at least that won't be a problem. And yep, the country looks gorgeous, I will surely travel a bit while I'm here

I would love to meet you one day, Ali. Ever considered visiting North Wales?

Evey

I'll be six years in S.E.A come January, before that a number of years in the UK, before that a year in Catalunia and various wanders throughout western and south Eastern Europe.

Guess I'm an expat. As far as I can tell all that means is my life expectancy is shortened by 25%, and I am expected to drink like it was going out of fashion. And take a worm dose annually.