• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Any educated guesses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonewolf3469

Greenlighter
Found a bag somewhere with a lactate pill and a clear capsule that contained the following substance in the picture, it's hard but it kindof looks like a mixture of number 3 and tar I haven't seen before? East coast so not use to this type of gear.

Attachments

• Snapchat-1559786556.jpg
    Snapchat-1559786556.jpg
    238.4 KB · Views: 26
Sorry, but there is no way to identify that/those substances. I would treat as waste and discard properly.

There's no way any of us could take a safe guess as to what that is. That brownish-green stuff looks fucking toxic.

That looks like bacterial growth on a piece of raw meat.

Do NOT consume.

That looks like bacterial growth on a piece of raw meat.

Do NOT consume.
I wasn't planning on it but I find it interesting how it came in a pill form, the black substance is somewhat of a candy consistency and the powdery part is almost like brown sugar but I haven't tried to crush it or melt it/combine w water yet, I'll keep updated if anyone wants to provide their input it's welcome. It was found in the window of a house in a baggie with a newer looking white lactate pill and it was encapsulated and hard to break into pieces. Any other info just ask

We don't do drug ID threads because there is literally no way we could possibly know. My strong advice is to throw that away, not worth it, it could be anything and it looks like mold or something is growing on it. I'm gonna have to close this, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.