• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Any east coasters on here that have tried west coast (black) dope?

It was probably because the dude sketched me out so much that I felt that way. He was trying to tell me it was Opium. It was a buddy's neighbor-this buddy has poor judgement and thought this guy was cool. I'm not saying people who use dope can't be cool-this guy was super, super shady in ways I don't really have to describe for the point of the story.

Anyways, buddy of mine told me to go chill with them cause he wouldn't be getting back to his place til later. The dude kept trying to convince me it was opium and I was just like "no, i'm on probation," even though he saw the look in my eye that said "I'm not fucking stupid, that is heroin." Not to mention there were used spoons and needles everywhere.

It was probably because the dude sketched me out so much that I felt that way. He was trying to tell me it was Opium. It was a buddy's neighbor-this buddy has poor judgement and thought this guy was cool. I'm not saying people who use dope can't be cool-this guy was super, super shady in ways I don't really have to describe for the point of the story.

Anyways, buddy of mine told me to go chill with them cause he wouldn't be getting back to his place til later. The dude kept trying to convince me it was opium and I was just like "no, i'm on probation," even though he saw the look in my eye that said "I'm not fucking stupid, that is heroin." Not to mention there were used spoons and needles everywhere.

That's fucked up that someone would lie about something like that.

Huh, the geographical split is actually really interesting... I'm in NYC and of course it's a powder town, but I have done my share of black tar in L.A. I only smoked it though, I couldn't bring myself to shoot black tar. Just looked too dirty compared to what we've got in NYC... then again, this was a couple years ago so who knows, if I come across it again maybe I'll be willing to shoot it. Gotta say, I'm happy w/ what we've got in NYC & we ain't missing nothing.

i wish i could get tar here..i just want to try it one time, just to get high while smoking something seems fun..and also givin my nose a break would be cool too

states that i have seen powder in:

chicago
st louis
new orleans
jackson, ms (came from new orleans)
lawrence, ks
KC, MO

States that I have seen tar in:
KC, MO

That's fucked up that someone would lie about something like that.

my uncle caught me snorting dope one night when i was at his house and he was like "oh your fuckin holdin out on me huh?, i like cocaine too you know" and he sat down like he was gonna do some lines with me and i had to tell him it wasnt coke cause he would have did a gotti and OD instantly, so i told him it was OCs and i showed him the cap..i told him you could eat it but the best way is to open the pill and snort it..he was excited cause he never did OCs before cause for one hes mainly a drinker but also cause he said he wasnt payin the crazy prices..so i was like ok ill let you try it but do one line, but dont do anymore and in 10mins, we can see if you handle another.. so i took a bag and broke it up into 3lines and told him to take one and half of another...10 mins go buy and hes noddin off and like "holy shit, im sp fucked up!" i was like i figured it would, that that shit kills people by them doin to much and for someone like him who collects social security cause he fucked his back up but he dpesnt like opiates really and prefers to drink..hthe thing he liekd the best was that his back felt like it was 20years ago..and i couldnt help but laugh

i only let him do a couple more lines over the course of the few days and then i told him i ran out..he really liked it cause like i said it like instantly took his back pain away and i told him to go to his doc and she would give it to him and he was like i know but they are so expensive even with insurance and he said who am i kidding i would end up dead cause the way i drink..example of his drinkin..i cant tell you how many times ive woke up at noon or 1 and he already had a half pint drank and was ready to crack the next one and i got to convice him to finish his ber before you drink the next pint..he doesnt buy 5ths cause he says he would end up drinkin it all too soon..so he will go to the liqour store atleast twice a day and will buy a 6pack and a half pint in the morning/aftgernoon and then he will go back and get another 6pack and full pint , sometimes 2, he lives a 4mion drive to the store and sometimes will buy the little mini single shot bottles for like .50 or .75 cents whatever, for the ride home or if he has to go shoppin or something, like how we roll a joint before we go run errands, he stops and grabs them little shooters and take a shot or 2....

your a drunk when you realize that you have to make 2 trips a day to the store, instead of 1 cause if you obught the 5th at 10 or 11am it would be gone by 5 and then hes gona want more and thats a bad night allaround..he only eets like $700 a month for social security and i swear it all goes to the liqour store, they know and trust him so well, even though he is a drunk, thgat they will let him run a tab if its the end of the month and they know hes waiting for his check

he drinks canadian mist and 6ers of milwaukeees best ice..the store he goes to gives him 2 pints and 6pack for 10$ flat..noormally its like 13$ without tax..but they hook him up and knock off like 3-4$ cause he goes so often and its the only place he goes and been goin for the last 20years, he doesnt even wear shoes, when he goes there and every employee knows the deal he has worked out with the owners

^ I admit I made a similar lie to somebody. This dude is really strung out on opiates due to doctor shopping, and easily goes through 240 mg of oxycodone and 100mg of morphine a day. So when he ran out and hit me up to get him something, I told him that I could get oxy for cheap, but since it was the new formula they had to shave it down and microwave/freeze it before bagging it, or else it would suck. I knew the quality of my sources dope, so I took some out of each bag until they were left with an amount that would feel like 40mg of oxy, and that's what I told him each bag had in them. Sure it's fucked up in a way, but dude would do every opiate under the sun, and he had actually done heroin b4 that, but was also a drunk for some time so didn't remember. Basically when my friend had a no fatal OD i took the remaining bags and gave them to that dude to use since I was clean at the time, but whenever I mentioned it he said he didn't recall ever doing H.

Yeah back when I was big into pills and just starting to do dope there was this chick that was friends with my roommate that used to come over and started to hang out with me a little bit. She wanted to get high with me but for some reason thought that heroin was like the worst thing in the world so I always just told her I was doing pills whether it was pills or H. She didn't do a lot of opiates so I knew she wouldn't know the difference. I had just been telling her about how strong Opana was a few days ago (shortly after I had discovered it myself actually before it jacked the shit out of my tolerance) and she asked me what I was on and told her it was that Opana stuff we talked about. She wanted some so I gave her the littlest line and I'll never forget it she said "wow these pills smell like cat food, the people they prescribe it to must have no sense of taste." Lol my roommate came downstairs to my basement lair and knew what was up but she never told her friend anything. I kind of felt grimy but whatever it might as well have been pills, there's not this terrible difference. Not like I made her shoot up

Compared to an east coast northeast powder habit, 2-5 buns a day, tar sucks. Period.mi took off heading to the mexi border, met some cool ass connects, but the tar justbain't the same, that is whyntheyball mix is with yao out there. No disrespect. One time up in San Fran on Pill Hill, I did get some fiya dooe from this tranny and it really was fiya?

^ Haha I was thinking the same thing. I don't know how much worse the tar they were getting could have been if they were doing 20-50 bags a day of "east coast northeast powder" :|

Lol.

Im not even interested in trying tar. Im way content with the shit that im gettin over here.

Ha.. everyone's content with what they have cuz it's what your used to..I can get some tar for ppl on a budget or I can get some that'll have you nodding after smoking a couple trails..tiz all about who ya know ppl..question tho if you don't bang it wouldn't you rather smoke it and get high lol? What happens when y'all sneeze after a line LOL

Nah man, I actually like snorting my drugs. I mean don't get me wrong smoking would be cool to try but not to do all the time. The quicker onset would be nice I guess but even then it doesn't last as long.

Smoking it creates a smell, you need a piece of foil and a lighter, and I'm sure it's rough on your lungs after a while. Snorting you just bust out a little line and you're done. Quick, easy, nobody sees/smells you doing it. How you gonna smoke tar in someone's bathroom without them noticing the smell, or in a car in a crowded parking lot people will see you there lighting a piece of foil like a fiend, whereas nobody notices when you just put your head down for a second. Also I think it's somewhat enjoyable just the act of doing it, I snort my coke and used to snort my pills too before they fucked them up. I really don't like smoking that much, I have a hard time breathing sometimes as it is. I've cut down a lot on cigarettes to the point where I've almost quit except when I'm drunk, and I rarely even smoke weed these days.

And I don't sneeze after I do a line. Even if you did it's not like it would all shoot back out, it's moist inside your nose the powder soaks in.

I don't think that I've ever sneezed after a line, but the girlfriend has; she still got just as high as had she not sneezed, so... I guess the answer to your question is that nothing happens if you take a line and then sneeze.

I like sniffing my dope, man. I really like it... it's just a more tactile experience. I'm not sure that tactile is the word for it, exactly, but what I mean is that, by shooting your dope, you're missing out on its taste, how it feels going up your nose, and all that other good shit. It sounds dumb, but even just tasting that bitterness in my mouth is amazing. It contributes to the experience, somewhat, or, for me it does at least.

For that reason, I wouldn't like tar. The powder we get around here is usually good, oftentimes really good, but powdered dope can sometimes be garbage, albeit rarely. Also, powdered dope can sometimes get humid, wet or what have you, and nothing pisses me off more than copping bags where the dope has very obviously been in contact with some moisture. I mean, I fucking rage...

But! If you have a good network of people, your connects are solid, they're legit and they've got their shit together, then you should be able to avoid both of these dope-copping, nightmare scenarios.

Oh, but the one that you might not be able to avoid (at least if you live where I live and not in NY) is the size of the bags... and this is something that still really, really irks me. For example, we were picking up monster bags of some awesome fucking dope just the other day. The dope we picked up today is just as good, just as good, but the bags are about 1/3 the size. How fucking shitty is that? =\

tiz all about who ya know ppl..question tho if you don't bang it wouldn't you rather smoke it and get high lol? What happens when y'all sneeze after a line LOL

What happens when you cough? :\

As verso mentioned nothing happens when you sneeze after sniffing dope. It's not like there's a bunch of powder sitting up there waiting on its turn to be absorbed. It happens almost instantly, and it becomes moist right away so it's not really a powder once it's up there. Also you get plenty high from sniffing it, and if you get powder heroin you can't smoke it efficiently since heat destroys it too easily.

You taste dope when you shoot. During the rush, its such a better taste than sniffing it, IMHO.

I know up until a couple years ago the only thing we could get in Cincinnati was powder and the no stamps.The first time I ever saw tar I was on vaycay in Seattle. Just recently, in the past couple years tar made it to Cinci.

Last edited by a moderator:
In NC I was only seeing powder and only ever heard of powder.

In texas there is tar or 'gun powder'/tar blended with dormin pills. I've gotten tar in plastic baggies even though I've always heard its in balloons, but I've never seen any tar balloons.