• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Any Difference in Drug Supply?

the two industries that historically thrive during a crisis are showbusiness and organised crime, so I wouldn't worry

and in the 1930s they didn't even have Zoom!

The problem though is back then organized crime was on a pretty local level. You didn’t have folks expecting their massive shipments from halfway around the world.

That said, those that produce and/or buy local will be ok. Some areas in this world still live with that mindset.

I personally haven’t seen much change in my neck of the woods.

-GC

The problem though is back then organized crime was on a pretty local level. You didn’t have folks expecting their massive shipments from halfway around the world.

That said, those that produce and/or buy local will be ok. Some areas in this world still live with that mindset.

I personally haven’t seen much change in my neck of the woods.

-GC

I'm not sure if Tranced was being flippant earlier in the thread but I can assure you that lorries full of drugs (and bathroom tiles) are still coming into the UK.

Methadone in definite short supply..amps for im iv injection are not being made now

Until when i dnt know but the covid is definitely causing a shortage of perscribed stuff

No reason prescription meds should be in shortage on the legal market at all, they're right up there with food as essential items that are continuing to be produced as a top priority.

I did get Auden generics instead of Roche brand name for my clonazepam but that's about the only difference I noticed myself.

Last edited:
I wonder if later the states are gonna forbid non-covid treatment meds of getting out of the country? that would suck for countries with very reduced production

but I don't see why they would, the companies would be pissed off, there is not so much a country can consume, so the producers would just get their warehouses full of shit without being able to sell

No reason prescription meds should be in shortage on the legal market at all, they're right up there with food as essential items that are continuing to be produced as a top priority.

I did get Auden generics instead of Roche brand name for my clonazepam but that's about the only difference I noticed myself.
rivotril is tasty tho. :p

News to me.

Where abouts u at ?martindale pharma are they only manufacturers for mehtadone ampules in the uk and the 50 in ten ml are out of stock till november and the 10 in 10s are gonna be short for 3 weeks. Put on pills for time being. He is On 170mg a day habit. Monday they only have 95mg in tablets to give :/

As would I, I’d hazard a guess there’s more money in pharmaceuticals than oil.

Especially in the US, the margins they make over there are insane. The pharma industry certainly has the biggest lobby in the whole country.

rivotril is tasty tho. :p

Funnily enough the Auden ones have more of a minty taste to them than the Rivotril brand. The only thing I don't like about Auden is it's impossible to break 2mg into halves or quarters without a pill cutter while it is very easy with Rivotril.

Especially in the US, the margins they make over there are insane. The pharma industry certainly has the biggest lobby in the whole country.

Funnily enough the Auden ones have more of a minty taste to them than the Rivotril brand. The only thing I don't like about Auden is it's impossible to break 2mg into halves or quarters without a pill cutter while it is very easy with Rivotril.
Oh man, in that case ud love this 2mg clonaz that come in a Xanax bar shape from argentina. They cost the same as Rivotril here too but they have that minty flavor u mentioned. The Rivotril high Is King tho xd

Oh man, in that case ud love this 2mg clonaz that come in a Xanax bar shape from argentina. They cost the same as Rivotril here too but they have that minty flavor u mentioned. The Rivotril high Is King tho xd

I've seen those, aren't they the "bananakins"? Or am I getting my brands mixed up?

Tbh I don't find clonazepam recreational these days. It is the best for functional anxiety relief. But not much of a high.

I like diazepam, temazepam, bromazepam etc for recreation. Those lovely sedating muscle relaxant hypnotic types.

I've seen those, aren't they the "bananakins"? Or am I getting my brands mixed up?

Tbh I don't find clonazepam recreational these days. It is the best for functional anxiety relief. But not much of a high.

I like diazepam, temazepam, bromazepam etc for recreation. Those lovely sedating muscle relaxant hypnotic types.

These ones, neuryl 2mg. Same man, i only use clonazepam when I'm feeling anxious.i could abuse the hell outta en but i dont, i can even get em OTC AND they are Hella cheap. From the ones u mentioned yeah diazepam Is coolto relax once in a blue moon. ;)

These ones, neuryl 2mg. Same man, i only use clonazepam when I'm feeling anxious.i could abuse the hell outta en but i dont, i can even get em OTC AND they are Hella cheap. From the ones u mentioned yeah diazepam Is coolto relax once in a blue moon. ;)

Yeah those are the ones I was thinking of! Not the same ones that taste like banana though, that's an Indian brand.

Wish I had OTC benzos for cheap man lucky fucker. Ah well being able to just order them off eBay ain't too far behind 😂

Yeah those are the ones I was thinking of! Not the same ones that taste like banana though, that's an Indian brand.

Wish I had OTC benzos for cheap man lucky fucker. Ah well being able to just order them off eBay ain't too far behind 😂
Well, i've done a lot of stupid shit in the past from abusing benzos for a while.Once some guy said hi to me and i was like "wtf who are you" and he explained it to me. I seriously to this day have no recollection of meeting him but he said things only i'd have known so i knew i had met him but it was weird nonetheless haha. That's y i don't use benzos that often.

Well, i've done a lot of stupid shit in the past from abusing benzos for a while.Once some guy said hi to me and i was like "wtf who are you" and he explained it to me. I seriously to this day have no recollection of meeting him but he said things only i'd have known so i knew i had met him but it was weird nonetheless haha. That's y i don't use benzos that often.

Yeah abusing them is bad bad news. They honestly did more harm to my life than oxy when I was depressed and trying to numb myself. That's why I break my clonazepam into quarters and take 0.5mg at a time. I've even been cutting my 10mg diaz in half. When I use them sensibly they do a lot of good.